HAPPY ENDING -> Lost IBIS Mojo HD3+ -

Definitely need details on this story, awesome!

Second hand details....I'm sure there's more to it but, this is what the owners brother told me.

Bike falls off on to service road while getting off Rt 80 onto Rt 46 in Wayne. @tjf comes up on slowed traffic, sees the bike and picks it up. Contacts same police department as the owner but the dots aren't connected. Holds on to bike and discusses with some friends that ride and they suggest to check out MTBNJ. He attempts to sign up but due to extreme vetting by the mods it takes several weeks. He gains access, sees post, posts, contacts owner, schedules meeting and BAM. Happy Endings.

Something else to mention... On Tuesday while I was at HM, I was thinking about the bike as it was the last place we rode together and was wonder if it was ever going to turn up. I mentioned this to his brother who tells me that he actually went by the spot where it was lost and and found the water bottle on Tuesday. Wednesday morning @tjf post and the rest is history.

Last edited:
Rumor has it that this is a picture of @tjf :

download.jpg

what a great story! i once had my Yakima roof top box blow open on Rte 80 in the poconos with skis, snowboards and a bunch of sleeping bags in it...we thankfully only lost one sleeping bag

Second hand details....I'm sure there's more to it but, this is what the owners brother told me.

Bike falls off on to service road while getting off Rt 80 onto Rt 46 in Wayne. @tjf comes up on slowed traffic, sees the bike and picks it up. Contacts same police department as the owner but the dots aren't connected. Holds on to bike and discusses with some friends that ride and they suggest to check out MTBNJ. He attempts to sign up but due to extreme vetting by the mods it takes several weeks. He gains access, sees post, posts, contacts owner, schedules meeting and BAM. Happy Endings.

Something else to mention... On Tuesday while I was at HM, I was thinking about the bike as it was the last place we rode together and was wonder if it was ever going to turn up. I mentioned this to his brother who tells me that he actually went by the spot where it was lost and and found the water bottle on Tuesday. Wednesday morning @tjf post and the rest is history.
Mods extreme vetting -1

Back
Top Bottom