HAPPY ENDING -> Lost IBIS Mojo HD3+ -

Zaskar

Posting for a friend so please hold back from commenting on....HOW THE HELL COULD THIS HAPPEN??

Yes, as the title reads a friend had his 2016 Ibis Mojo HD3 + fall off his rack while getting off Rt 80 E onto to Rt 46 E near Wayne. Once he realized it, he back tracked and it was no where to be found. Contacted police who had a report of a bike in the road but it was gone by the time they came to check it out. This was on 2/4.

Ibis Mojo HD3 Plus X01 2016. Blue/Large
Serial# HFA0085L

Please PM if you have any details.

IMG_1641.JPG

Let's hope the $5000 bike was not on $75 rack from Walmart.
Name of that rack helps steer people clear.
Finally that really sucks for your friend and hope that bike gods find redemption for you friend.

I was leaving a ski resort in Canada and forgot to close the ski rack , we realized it when we got to the hotel . What a shitty feeling I hope he finds it . Start looking on Craigslist

Ugh... He lost his Mojo....

Seriously, that just sucks.... Keep an eye out in the online for sale threads... Roof rack? Trunk mount? Hitch?

Hope he finds it, and it's in one piece.

Last edited:
Oh man, there are two things that absolutely freaks me out... thinking about my bike falling off the rack and the sickening crunch of a roof mounted bike hitting a garage or parking deck.

Hoping for a reunion.

Sucks that no one turned this bike in, but given the riff-raff around the Willowbrook Mall area, I'd be surprised if someone does the right thing. On the other hand, I know so many dudes who've left $1000 plus fly rod and reel rigs on their roofs as they change out of their waders and drove off, never to see them again. People basically suck everywhere.

Damn... that sucks. :(

And people wonder why I'm a single guy who drives a minivan or station wagon.

Oh man, there are two things that absolutely freaks me out... thinking about my bike falling off the rack and the sickening crunch of a roof mounted bike hitting a garage or parking deck.

Hoping for a reunion.
I have experienced both, does not feel good.

Will be crazy if he finds it!

Back
Top Bottom