Halter's Cycles

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
rome wasn't built in a..

when is the new Halter's website going to be live?

~Db

dude..

I was hoping for last June.

The reality is that most shops use a Pre-fab web site from smart-etailing or a similar source.

We have chosen the much harder route where as we build each page by hand.

This is much less fun.

I have some text work and final tweaking before we can send it out for the world to see.

Thanks

J-

jdog

Shop Keep
Finally!!

It has been a long time coming but I am just about done with a complete refresh of our website.

www.halterscycles.com

Since we have a banner on this site I figured that it was worth coming up with something a bit better.

My Friend Jason did all the hard stuff..

his sites are:

xylonets.com and Bodai.net

This guy is a talented mofo so look him up. As with most artists he is artsy. Imagine that.

jdog

Shop Keep
It has been a long time coming but I am just about done with a complete refresh of our website.

www.halterscycles.com

Since we have a banner on this site I figured that it was worth coming up with something a bit better.

My Friend Jason did all the hard stuff..

his sites are:

xylonets.com and Bodai.net

This guy is a talented mofo so look him up. As with most artists he is artsy. Imagine that.

I know that we are far from done and we still have a million bugs to work out. Please let me know what f'k ups you find.

peas

J_

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah pretty sharp looking web page. I'll be honest and say that for me, function is much more important than form with web content. Having said that this is much more in-line with the industry standard these days.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Looks good J. I really think this site captures the feel of the shop as much as a website can.

southernerinnj

I have to say I recently visited Halter's in search of the perfect trailer to tow my little girl. I really appreciated their help and was floored by the utility trailer they had in the back. I wanted to walk out with that thing~!!!! Even though I did not purchase my trailer there they left a very good impression on me and I will be on my way to make many purchases there in the future!!

olegbabich

Halters did a great job today. Had my new brake cables shortened. The boys got me in and out in under an hour. Everybody was working very hard. But J-Dog for a second weekend in a row that I see him is froloking with some girls. I guess he has a Caligula type job in the shop.:D

jdog

Shop Keep
Halters did a great job today. Had my new brake cables shortened. The boys got me in and out in under an hour. Everybody was working very hard. But J-Dog for a second weekend in a row that I see him is froloking with some girls. I guess he has a Caligula type job in the shop.:D

Dude.. give me some slack. Someone needs to help out the ladies..

kush

Big props to J., Chris, Julian and crew. Last Saturday not only did Chris wield a hammer with great panache and precision, but J took incredibly good care of me and Mrs. Kush.

I bought bikes at two other shops in the area, and nothing even comes close.

The professional fit and customization and advice are a huge value add. This aspect is often undervalued or underestimated, but it is a big part of purchasing the right ride and being comfortable on it.

And there was even a massage involved. But I think that's only because I'm special (?) ... probably not available to everyone.

You all rock.

Top Bottom