H2H#2 Tymor recap video xtranormal

i am not sure why but I found it very funny that the girl was standing on stage.

Lol...another good update.

You have the new version so that may be the racing contraband :)

poor iggy doesnt roll of her tongue very easily...maybe i should change my screen name:hmmm:
Nice race & recap.

Great work Rob! You f'n genius with this stuff. I wonder if you can monetize this talent.

Great work Rob! You f'n genius with this stuff. I wonder if you can monetize this talent.

:)
Funny you should say that because there was this email I got from them saying they are looking for directors but I think it was for the educational field. This could have something to do with those historical characters and maybe they are making some kind of teaching tool. Could you imagine if I got to do my take on some history lesson that they provide to me for educational purposes?.....

RNG1;241800Could you imagine if I got to do my take on some history lesson that they provide to me for educational purposes?.....[/QUOTE said:
All I have to say is that I'm glad Hitler isn't one of the historical options.

Actually, I don't know that it's not. Jesus I hope it's not.

poor iggy doesnt roll of her tongue very easily...maybe i should change my screen name:hmmm:
Nice race & recap.

Yeah I tried every which way. Sometimes I have to spell words incorrectly on purpose to make them sound the way I want. Kush for example sounds like cush with an u as in up sound. I have to use Koosh. Crap I am giving away my Spielberg secrets.
Pooriggy I tried everything and she just kept saying it too damn fast so I gave up. What the hell is your real name anyway?

All I have to say is that I'm glad Hitler isn't one of the historical options.

Actually, I don't know that it's not. Jesus I hope it's not.

" Hey dad I learned in school today that Hitler had a riding lawnmower!"

Yeah I tried every which way. Sometimes I have to spell words incorrectly on purpose to make them sound the way I want. Kush for example sounds like cush with an u as in up sound. I have to use Koosh. Crap I am giving away my Spielberg secrets.
Pooriggy I tried everything and she just kept saying it too damn fast so I gave up. What the hell is your real name anyway?

Did you try Poor Iggy.

uumm.....my name Sherry.....I know, us Mtbchicks are all the same to you guys:p

uumm.....my name Sherry.....I know, us Mtbchicks are all the same to you guys:p

Hold on a sec we went through this already. I can't change the video once it is done. I am sorry and will make it up to you in the next one, especially if you win...:)

I noticed that too sherry (also not known as ruth)- congrats on taking second again. And i know my 5th place may not be worth mentioning, but I had a great day wearning the mtbnj jersey as well.
Funny vid all around.

Well can I say that it is nice to know so many people are watching these and even paying attention?:eek:
I will make sure my research team does a much better job next time. Please accept apologies from the producer on their behalf.

Hey I texted you with the right info. I said Sherry is the hot one and Jenny is the other hot one. You must have a thing for Ruth, which is a shame since her husband is 14 feet tall.

Back
Top Bottom