H2H #2 Mooch Madness Pre-Rides!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks to everyone for the pre-ride! Looks like I will be signing up for the race afterall. @Santapez brought up a good point about needing more race experience before I hit up the urban assault race in Richmond in May.

And MANY THANKS to the guys who helped me with my flat tire today!!!

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
image.jpeg

Yes, thanks for coming out today! Psyched to have such a big group. Hopefully everyone got out of it what they came for and are ready to kill it at the race next Sunday!

Last edited:

jackx

So signing waivers is now defunct. Go out have fun and be careful. Stick to groups this weekend and M-F rides your hearts out. Next Saturday is NO pre riding so get it in this weekend and M-F...
@mattybfat @Norm . Are there any specific hours that riding is allowed? I ask, because I thought someone mentioned something about a gate getting locked at the BSA. If there is a gate, what time is it locked at night? Don't want to get locked in at 5pm.

Thanks!

Last edited:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@mattybfat @Norm . Are there any specific hours that riding is allowed? I ask, because I thought someone mentioned something about a gate getting locked at the BSA. If there is a gate, what time is it locked at night? Don't want to get locked in at 5pm.

Thanks!
There is a secret entrance and exit if you encounter a gate closed text me 908 339 1641 and I will give you the secret password. Alibaba oops!

question on Cat 3 loop, i have 2 young riders that are Registered in Cat3 JR. I was thinking of taking them down to pre ride after school thurs or Fri. Is this possible/allowed? access ?
finaly, cat 3 jr, 1,2,or 3 laps on the cat3 loop?

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
question on Cat 3 loop, i have 2 young riders that are Registered in Cat3 JR. I was thinking of taking them down to pre ride after school thurs or Fri. Is this possible/allowed? access ?
finaly, cat 3 jr, 1,2,or 3 laps on the cat3 loop?
@mattybfat what is the feeling about riding during the week? I know Saturday is out.
@Norm what was the final decision for the Cat3 juniors?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@mattybfat what is the feeling about riding during the week? I know Saturday is out.
@Norm what was the final decision for the Cat3 juniors?

We can ride during the week, no problem.

Cat 3 is 2 loops.

Juniors will be 2 loops as well unless they are in the "dad made me come and I just want to try it out and I'm just 10 years old" category then they can just do 1 loop.

Top Bottom