Gt Demo @ Allaire

Van

Shop: The Bicycle Rack
Shop Keep
There is a GT Demo truck that will be at Allaire State Park at the Hospital road entrance on Saturday May 15 and Sunday may 16 from 9am-6pm. There will be 30 hardtails and full suspensions for people to try ride.

im in!

any 29er hardtails? i have a friend in the market for one...havent put much thought in a GT though.

and any Small sized 29ers? (be fun for the wife to try something different)

Just an FYI....there is a trail maintenance scheduled for Sunday the 16th from 8am until noon. So tell the Demo folk to be aware there are folk working the trails.

Just an FYI....there is a trail maintenance scheduled for Sunday the 16th from 8am until noon. So tell the Demo folk to be aware there are folk working the trails.

I already let my rep know and will be there early Saturday to inform the demo truck about Sunday's TM

I already let my rep know and will be there early Saturday to inform the demo truck about Sunday's TM

Kewl, thanks....we don't want anyone gettin' clobber with a Pulaski. ;)

Last edited:
im in!

any 29er hardtails? i have a friend in the market for one...havent put much thought in a GT though.

and any Small sized 29ers? (be fun for the wife to try something different)

I'm not sure about any 29er's yet but as soon as i hear i will update i just know there will be 30 bikes total hardtails and full suspension

Van . . .its your very old friend Don Jr. from the bagel shoppe . . im going to try to make it out this weekend!

:Dso is this like a chance to ride an "more awesome" bike. Like a trial ride..where can you ride them..can you ride through the trails...and I wanna try

:Dso is this like a chance to ride an "more awesome" bike. Like a trial ride..where can you ride them..can you ride through the trails...and I wanna try

if it is like any of the other demos then yes you will be able to take an upgraded bike around the trails.
BTW: we do have a TM going so be wary of us working on the trails (or better yet join in) :) from 8 until 12

if it is like any of the other demos then yes you will be able to take an upgraded bike around the trails.
BTW: we do have a TM going so be wary of us working on the trails (or better yet join in) :) from 8 until 12

I will be informing the demo truck on Saturday about Sundays TM . Also I have been informed that they have platform spd and egg beater petals available if someone should of forgotten there pedals. Its like any other bike demo id and helmet required and you must sign a waiver.

Had a blast thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:getsome::getsome::getsome::getsome::getsome::getsome::getsome::getsome:

smooth DEMO ride.

I rode a $3,000 bike! GT 2.0 26" wheels.
Dual suspension...OMG!!! I said it rode like a vacation.
Now I want one. YAY!
Thank you mountain biker inventor....
Those GT demo peeps were awesome!
soooo much fun!

Last edited:
I rode a $3,200 Carbon Force FS and it was awesome. That was some of the best riding with a killer bike. And the guys working there were really cool. Thank you GT for the fun.

they let me ride the marathon carbon what a F%&#*$%# sick ride that was. oh man, like nothing was underneath me, absolutley a great bike.. over 6,000 dollars , crazy for a bicycle if you ask me but i have the extra cash what a ride

29r demo

the GT 29r was sweet, full XT. I rode it for 1.5 hours and wanted to ride it home. Then I rode a 6k "kiddie wheel" bike. Felt like a bmx in comparison. Hard to describe a bike feeling "too fast"? I prefer 29rs, and especially those with clydesdale Nevegals like my bike. Any advancew notice of other demo days by other manufacturers?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions