Group Ride Saturday12/2 Hartshorne

Oh, boy...this is great
JEolxmf.gif

I'm going to Wilkes Barre for a day trip that will culminate with beer, pizza, and AHL hockey, otherwise I'd be there to let y'all show me around this place.

I just remembered seeing the deer hunting sign posted last week. Tomorrow isn't one of the days it's closed in the morning, is it?

Looks like I will be stuck working until at least 10 or so and won't be able to make this. I did ride all the bike legal trails at Hartshorne today. It's dry as a bone. Watch out as there is a tree down on Laurel Ridge between the Buttermilk lot and Grand Tour. It's actually 2 trees down about 3 feet apart. Otherwise it should be clear sailing.

Good times. Riding in smaller groups allowed for nice flow and we where able to get over to Huber as well. Thanks goes out to Brian an Mitch for leading rides as well.
It was nice to see the local Monmouth Co. Peeps, also I'm glad we where able to give a tour to those who've never been to Hartshorne.
As a follow up to inquires regarding volunteer nights at 2nd Life Bikes, starting Wednesday the 6th and the following 2 Wednesdays after that, Kerri is hosting volunteer nights at her shop. If you are handy, kinda handy or don't know how to put air in a tire, stop by the shop and add to the atmosphere. More details here. http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/wednesday-volunteer-nights-at-slb-in-december.43589/

20171202_154936.jpg

20171202_154817.jpg

Looks like I will be stuck working until at least 10 or so and won't be able to make this. I did ride all the bike legal trails at Hartshorne today. It's dry as a bone. Watch out as there is a tree down on Laurel Ridge between the Buttermilk lot and Grand Tour. It's actually 2 trees down about 3 feet apart. Otherwise it should be clear sailing.
Those trees were no prob for @BrianGT3 !

Back
Top Bottom