Group ride or guided tour this weekend 11/6??

frickster

Are there any rides planned this coming weekend? I have the trail map and would head out on my own on the orange trail, but wouldn't mind joining a tour since this would be my first time at Allaire.
Thanks!
Glen

so much for saturday

Working. We are in "the slow season" but my boss still puts me on for saturdays because he has an illusion more work gets done or some shit.

I could offer up a tour, I think I can find my way around the place;)...it will be slower that Chainsaws, and later in the morning....say 10-11 am on Saturday. Let me know

I could offer up a tour, I think I can find my way around the place;)...it will be slower that Chainsaws, and later in the morning....say 10-11 am on Saturday. Let me know

where is this ride at? im brand new to the forum and i do not know anyone yet but i am definitely down to ride if its within reasonable distance

Can't make a saturday ride but could meet up on Sunday. My girlfriend is coming too - she's more advanced beginner but she can jump logs and is in great shape so not a too fast killer ride.

Can't make a saturday ride but could meet up on Sunday. My girlfriend is coming too - she's more advanced beginner but she can jump logs and is in great shape so not a too fast killer ride.

I'll be there sunday a.m. and probably going to ride at a mild pace since im riding sat as well.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions