Group Ride 3/20

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
After a few months off of the group ride circuit, it's time to start these up again. The weather is beginning to mellow, we have bikes to ride and people to see.

Sunday 9am all are invited to join us on the Columbia Trail, which means bring out the gravel bike if you have one, otherwise mountain bike works too.

This is an out and back from High Bridge, go as far as you want as fast as you want. The only plan is to have fun at any speed and be back to parking lot by 12pm. We will splinter off into sub groups so as not to over run the trail and allow for smooth flow of enjoyment for all.

Hopefully you can make it.

We will go out to eat for lunch after at Circa if anyone is interested.

@MissJR

March 20, Sunday 9am-12pm

Park here.

Columbia Trail Trailhead and Parking Lot

I’m out, forgot we a dog training scheduled for tomorrow and now is too late to reschedule. Damn, I was looking forward to repeat my longest ride ever!

Gravel isn't for me but I may come to say hi and then go check out the flow trails and pump track if anyone's interested in that.

7770AD85-EDF2-4FD1-81EC-ABF457DF4B52.jpeg

Will need to leave around 11.

Plans changed so need to be around in the
Morning and back a little sooner. But it’s highly possible I will be on the trail heading towards HB from Flanders side likely will pass some of you.

Hoping to get to the flow trails soon too with the MTB.

Back
Top Bottom