God I love Craigslist.......

THATmanMANNY

CE806431-5D48-4631-BCED-D64E0D0AC8B6.png

iman29

Don't know about that...But the fact that it came stock with the LT1 engine (Same one used in the Corvette in 1994) made it even sweeter! When you turn off the traction control system, its pretty easy to light up the tires!
Video of that requested and then cross post in car spotting thread.

actually you should cross post in car spotting anyway.

RobW

Don't know about that...But the fact that it came stock with the LT1 engine (Same one used in the Corvette in 1994) made it even sweeter! When you turn off the traction control system, its pretty easy to light up the tires!
also that it never ever ever went above 55mph

don

It's like a mid-90's ElCamino ;)

Very cool ride. I bet Tony Angelo and Lucky Costas could make a Hot Rod Garage episode on turning one of them into a ElCo repop haha

cfrone1

Shop: Pops Bike Shop
Shop Keep
It's like a mid-90's ElCamino ;)

Very cool ride. I bet Tony Angelo and Lucky Costas could make a Hot Rod Garage episode on turning one of them into a ElCo repop haha
I have heard them called El-Cadmino's...I am a Cadillac guy (also own a 1977 DeVille), and always wanted an ElCamino and a Vette...I kinda got all 3 at once. Only reason I got the OK was because it wasn't a hearse, so there were no bodies in it (as far as we know).

don

I have heard them called El-Cadmino's...I am a Cadillac guy (also own a 1977 DeVille), and always wanted an ElCamino and a Vette...I kinda got all 3 at once. Only reason I got the OK was because it wasn't a hearse, so there were no bodies in it (as far as we know).

I love the El-Cadmino name! And that is really sweet that you got all 3 vehicles you like at once ?

cfrone1

Shop: Pops Bike Shop
Shop Keep
"This bike is in good working order but does need some work to truly get going." Then proceeds to mention the brake lever hanging off, needs new front pads, and has a rotted front tire.

I would hate to see what he would consider NOT good working order....

Top Bottom