Girls Ride 7/24 at Ringwood

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hi Girls and Ladies,

Intermediate Girls ride at Ringwood, Thursday July 24th.
Meet at Lot C between 5:00-5:15. On bikes by 5:30.
Terrain will be technical, and hills are unavoidable. :rolleyes: (Not a first timer ride, and clipless pedals recommended)
Bring your smile !!:D Time for the girls to rock.

Eileen

Gonna be doing the Hidden Valley race. I'll definitely try to make it to one of these rides.

Pokgirl

Spork
Any hardy souls still planning on meeting tonight? Pixy - I remember you like wet roots (I can't understand it). I want to go, but I don't know if wet conditions would make for a good first girls ride for me.

Last edited:

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
I'm ok to give it try. Some trails at Ringwood drain very well, so I would stick to them. I'm certainly not looking to make it a knarly ride, or to ride in the rain. It looks like 30% chance isolated showers, so there is a good chance we could get a decent ride in, but if any of you are traveling far, it's your call as to wether it is worth the drive.

Pokgirl

Spork
Pixy and Girls - you're probably still out there riding. How was your ride?

The sun came out right at the time to leave, teasing me, taunting me. Ok, so I am going to throw the bike in the car and go. Then the proverbial rocks, sticks, and logs got thrown into my path. Couldn't get the lefty wheel off, some frustrated words with the hubby, and it looks like a black cap on the hub fell off the wheel which is instrumental in holding another screw in and allowing the wheel to come unscrewed. Sounds convoluted... and now I have to replace this little 2 cent part that costs who knows how much, so I don't get dirt in there. Grrrrr!

Hope you had a good time! I'll catch the next one!

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Sorry you could not make it. It was a beautiful night! ... and after a drizzly morning that looked like no one would ride today. Conditions were pretty dry and ideal. Hope you get your bike fixed and can ride with us next time.:)

J

joanqs

pictures?

are you going to post the pictures? Trying to convince my hubby to ride Ringwood with me and thought pictures of the view would inspire his desire.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
2702551060_31ede4cd5a.jpg

2701734799_1d18138677.jpg

2701734701_49fbb3984c.jpg

It certainly was a beautiful night, and great to have you out riding with us Joan. :)

J

joanqs

thanks pixy. i really enjoyed the ride too. hope to see you all next week.

Top Bottom