Get your Vitamin MTB Ride Series - Chimney Rock 11/29/08

From today's ride, one of CR's finest:

3059390577_1e063996c3.jpg

Anyone have pictures of the car hanging off the cliff on the Miller Lane side?

Better yet, has anyone sat in it?!

I HAVE. :D

CR is my favoritest place... it's where I "cut my first teeth" into serious MTBing; and then cut my knees; shins, forearms, face,- dislocated fingers and shoulders, etc. How could I resist but to be there?

Need a ride?

I think you can see China.

As those of you who have been following my car saga know, I am currently without automobile and that doesn't look to be changing before this weekend. So in true idiotic fashion, I will be riding my bike from my house, to CR, riding, then riding home. So this will certainly not be a hammerfest.

I will also have a jersey pocket full of Clif bars and a camera. So if you want the chance to be immortalized in photo like the picture above, come on out.

Current forecast is rain, but it's only Monday so I wouldn't sweat it yet.

Norm- I'm planning on making this ride and I believe you're only a few miles from my place. PM me if you want/need a ride to CR.

Patrick

I'm in. The past few times I tried to ride, I ended up having to do something else. It will be good to get back on the bike. I'll see you all in the am.

Scott

Norm- I'm planning on making this ride and I believe you're only a few miles from my place. PM me if you want/need a ride to CR.

Patrick

Thanks for the offer, but I'm good on getting there. I may beg and plead for a ride back though ;)

I'm planning on joining you guys for this ride as well. I'll be coming from nyc. If there's anyone who needs a lift from and to anywhere in between, let me know. I have room for 2.

Luis

Back
Top Bottom