Get your Vitamin MTB Ride Series - Chimney Rock 11/29/08

I'm currently at the Hyatt in Motown and looking at a late night. My riding condition should be less than stellar but still looking forward to making it.

CR is my favoritest place... it's where I "cut my first teeth" into serious MTBing; and then cut my knees; shins, forearms, face,- dislocated fingers and shoulders, etc. How could I resist but to be there?

would you still ride there if you broke 5 vertebrate in yer back?

Good times

So, good ride, huh? Glad so many people made it! Sorry I was slow and dragging. I am home now, unable to peel myself off of the couch and remaining her for at least 24 hours!

I hope the pie was good :)

Great ride today guys. Thanks so much for coming out. We had a really good group and kept a very solid pace considering how many people we had. Plus only 1 flat! It's cool to see mom's out there riding with their sons, and dads dropping off their kids to ride. Here's the set of pics, nothing too remarkable but it's what I got:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59697758@N00/sets/72157610430400378/

This is the GPS route but includes my ride to/from:
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/7220102

Thanks all for coming out!

It was great riding with you guys, gals, and kids. The pie was the perfect ending. See you everyone next weekend. Thanks
Luis

It was great riding with you guys, gals, and kids. The pie was the perfect ending. See you everyone next weekend. Thanks
Luis

Hey man, big job to you for coming out from the city. And thanks for the offer of a lift home. I have to say that your excitement about being out today and the LM ride next weekend was very rewarding. I'm very stoked to see people getting the most out of these rides and looking forward to them.

Pie rules!

3068950692_20433c860a.jpg

Shame I had to be a "bum" and work instead. My week is stacked starting yesterday :( Hopefully I'll be able to sneak out somewhere.

I also had a great time:D. It was lots o' fun. Can't wait to see the rest of the team tomorrow at Staton island cx. I hope Fred kills the C class again:getsome:. Good luck Fred... and Larry(c.puncher)... who also had a great tim today

dang it

Well I rolled into lot at 8:30. Figure you guys would do the "warm up lap" first across the street. Waited a bit. No one. Rode by myself :( till bout 11. Can't believe I didn't hear any ruckus in the woods indicating the groups direction.

Well I rolled into lot at 8:30. Figure you guys would do the "warm up lap" first across the street. Waited a bit. No one. Rode by myself :( till bout 11. Can't believe I didn't hear any ruckus in the woods indicating the groups direction.

It's that nightlife your living:D

BTW, if anyone is planning to attend the H2H awards dinner tomorrow and wants to car pool I'm leaving from Hackensack and have room for 3.

thanks...

enjoyed the ride today and got see a section of the park I've never ventured into. I was dragging today but happy to be out.

Back
Top Bottom