Generic Pro Road Cycling Thread

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Just watched the replay of Il Lombardia.... what the fuck is going on?!?!?!? If you watched, you know what I’m talking about.....

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
what could possibly go wrong?

1598561450897.png

1598561587053.png

jackx

so far no crowds approaching that. Admittedly it’s early. But the French seem pretty subdued and it’s also the end of tourism season.
I’m just happy they’re having the race.
Will be interesting to see if the crowds are as subdued for the mountain stages, such as Pau or if Le Tour route goes in the Pyrenees.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Will be interesting to see if the crowds are as subdued for the mountain stages, such as Pau or if Le Tour route goes in the Pyrenees.

Yep. I actually spoke too soon. The crowds in Nice were pretty big at the finish. They said that part of France is spiking too. Little sketchy

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like there’s an American who can climb! Sepp Kuss from Durango was right up there till the end. He’s just in a support for Roglic, but he still looked plenty strong on a climbing finish. TJVG is still a poser. :)

For a classics rider, Wout was also a beast on the final climb. Fun race to watch.

Patrick

Staff member
Looks like there’s an American who can climb! Sepp Kuss from Durango was right up there till the end. He’s just in a support for Roglic, but he still looked plenty strong on a climbing finish. TJVG is still a poser. :)

For a classics rider, Wout was also a beast on the final climb. Fun race to watch.

where are you watching?

Patrick

Staff member
NBCSN. Channel 590 on my FIOS

thanks - 848 on Xfinity.
Looks like xfinity makes it available on their app too.

I watched on the NBS Sports app the other day, but they moved it to a subscription section.

xc62701

Sepp is an animal. It would be fun to see what he could do if others worked for him. My brother used to live in Durango and he said he rode with Sepp a few times and he said he is on another planet with fitness and talent. With that being said the acceleration on the winning move was nuts yesterday. He probably broke a few hopes of contending on that one.

Top Bottom