Gas powered bikes?

jklett

I don't know how much of a deal it was anymore lol I can't imagine how much he put into to make it come out that good
Wasn't too bad but my wife was getting annoyed with the seemingly nonstop stream of parts coming in as I was going along. Probably came out to the same as one that didn't need much work in the end.

olegbabich

Ran out of paint and had problems with the sprayer so it's a 20' finish but I'm totally stoked with the end result. I may strip the paint and try again come winter but I'm just going to enjoy her until then. It's funny, I swear she's faster all prettied up!
Nice job. love the color.

ekuhn

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Ran out of paint and had problems with the sprayer so it's a 20' finish but I'm totally stoked with the end result. I may strip the paint and try again come winter but I'm just going to enjoy her until then. It's funny, I swear she's faster all prettied up!View attachment 184818View attachment 184819View attachment 184820
That looks great! Hit me up if you’re heading out. I usually put down Canal Road and hit 518 for a quick loop on the daily.

ebarker9

C'mon, let us hear the engine! :)

I wish there were trails like that near me. I can't see towing 90(?) minutes for it (especially given the Fight Club nature of them if I understand things).

Same boat. I'd love to get into this, but there isn't anywhere to ride legally within a reasonable distance.

EJphotos

Anyone planning to go to the bike night at Xtreme Machines tomorrow night?
I might go, if weather holds up

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG

I wish there were trails like that near me. I can't see towing 90(?) minutes for it (especially given the Fight Club nature of them if I understand things).
Same boat. I'd love to get into this, but there isn't anywhere to ride legally within a reasonable distance.
We should set up a Wharton trip where we all truck down.

olegbabich

I do not rev this thing, so it sounds like a tractor. You can get into real trouble revving the 450 on tight trail.

I am lucky to have these trails 12 miles from my house and can do about 3hrs without repeating anything except when riding back to the truck.

Top Bottom