Fun Fridays 2020

@w_b - you thinking about something this friday morning? i'm not leaving my house at 7 to get to WC.
no matter how awesome following Jim might be. I really don't want to go to harts - any exploring on those
secret connector trails between towns?

@w_b - you thinking about something this friday morning? i'm not leaving my house at 7 to get to WC.
no matter how awesome following Jim might be. I really don't want to go to harts - any exploring on those
secret connector trails between towns?

hey! you! get your own thread! leave you useless babble out of my playground ??????

@w_b - you thinking about something this friday morning?
any exploring on those secret connector trails between towns?
Yes and yes. I been meaning to checkout @pygmypony Joe C.’s creations over in N. Edison, among others. However this Fri I fear errthing unpaved near me is too moist for sustainable trailriding. Also my locals def. not “destination” trails...
I’m back to work today after 18 days off; let’s see what happens tomorrow and Thu weather- and work-wise, then make a call.

@JimN (your probably not allowed to ride here, but your invited anyway :p )

Fake News, some of the best trails on the planet are over there, and I see there is something new on the way that I haven't seen yet. I might be able to join you guys for a bit, but I would probably start earlier from the park and ride. I'll let you know on Thursday.

Fake News, some of the best trails on the planet are over there, and I see there is something new on the way that I haven't seen yet. I might be able to join you guys for a bit, but I would probably start earlier from the park and ride. I'll let you know on Thursday.
Park and Ride and hit tigers blood :banana:

I grew up in Sparta, and my parents and in-laws still live there, so I hit up mahlon from the park and ride whenever I head up there. Tiger Blood and Black Magic are some of the best trails I've ever ridden.
My in-laws are off of Glen rd. I ride the power lines down from there to all those service roads that connect the park and ride, tigers blood, and whatnot. I’m not totally sure which trail black magic is but I’m sure I’ve ridden it. I love exploring back there.

I love exploring back there.

If you like exploring, head north into Sparta Mountain. You can take Ridge Rd up past where it ends and hop on the power lines dirt road. There's all kinds of stuff back there.

If you like exploring, head north into Sparta Mountain. You can take Ridge Rd up past where it ends and hop on the power lines dirt road. There's all kinds of stuff back there.
I went up there a long time ago and it just seemed like a power line... is there some hidden single track?

is there some hidden single track?

Nothing I've seen, but I've only been back there a few times. Once you get past Edison Rd there are some cool hiking trails that go around some of the old mines, and once you get closer to 23 there is some cool moto singletrack I found. You can also get from there over toward the Highlands Trail, although you aren't allowed to ride bicycles on it.

Back
Top Bottom