Fun Fridays 2020

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Alright guys, new year, new thread! by now you should know the deal with this, there are a bunch of us who have Fridays off from work and have been using this time to explore.

This is open to anyone who would like to join us, the weekends we are (tenantively) planning to ride are listed below, if you would like to join us, or show us around a park on a given day post up and let us know and I will fit you in.

New this year to simplify things for both myself and @MissJR I will be picking a park (based on my own whim, offers to lead, weather, trail conditions and whatever else I feel like factoring in) posting a time and inviting anyone to join.

1/10 - WIldcat, Batcave lot, 8am
1/24 - Mahlon Dickerson, Saffin pond 0900
2/7 - CANCELLED, ?☔
2/21 - Ringwood, Shepards lake lot, 0900
3/6 - wildcat from batcave lot @ 0900
3/20
4/3
4/17
5/1
5/15
5/29
6/12
6/26
7/4(BONUS day)
7/10
7/24
8/7
8/21
9/4
9/18
10/2
10/16
10/30
11/13
11/27 (Black Friday)
12/11
12/25 (lol, i wont ask you to come ride with me on Christmas, i probably wont be riding either, maybe the 24th instead)

Last edited:

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
sure. . . .sleep is for the weak anyways right?

i only said 9 to avoid traffic :/

7am would be less traffic and also more riding. Would give us time to do a bigger loop and hit other trails too.

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have 8:15 doc appoint on 24th, i can join after if you dont mind waiting

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
7am would be less traffic and also more riding. Would give us time to do a bigger loop and hit other trails too.

this is true, but if i leave to ride my bike before my wife leaves for work ill never hear the end of it, 8 works for me, ill try to be on the early side of 8.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok, i spaced on the dates. I can probably do 9 930 this fri. If its convenientto swing back and get me.

I need to be done by 10:30, so it'll be a fairly short ride if we pick you up at 9:30, unless @shrpshtr325 wants to ride more after I bail. I'm down for whatever though, just need to get a ride in since I'll be on call all weekend.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i would love to ride more, but i promised my parents id go over and help take down xmas lights (among other errands i need to get done).

Top Bottom