Fun Fridays 2019

round valley - always round valley after two days of rain.

hmmmm

but you were looking for a mooch double in the other guys thread (i pointed him this way, dont worry)

cush & RV ?

it is going to rain right through midnight, including a nice soaking, and a couple downpours.
this ride is in jeopardy. defcon 3. might need to go later friday?

it is going to rain right through midnight, including a nice soaking, and a couple downpours.
this ride is in jeopardy. defcon 3. might need to go later friday?

I can tell you where to go and provide a GPX file of a route that will be good.

Time dependent and job inspection dependent. I could be free. We could start out of the camp as it's the ezest way to the top to get the most out of the park.

Time dependent and job inspection dependent. I could be free. We could start out of the camp as it's the ezest way to the top to get the most out of the park.

alright, that would be a fun tour, what time would you be able to meet(and would we have enough time to dry out)? and are we allowed to just park at the camp? if so which lot?

alright, that would be a fun tour, what time would you be able to meet(and would we have enough time to dry out)? and are we allowed to just park at the camp? if so which lot?
I have no answer except I have camp privileges, so if I am there it is a yes.
Wet is not an issue in that park. Everything else I cant say just yet so keep alternative plans.

@Patrick @02camaro anyone else want to make sussex branch our backup plan? got a time in mind? would be awesome if mattys schedule lines up but lets cover our backs

what is sussex branch? honestly i have no idea what kind of trails are allamuchy or round valley so give me an idea what kind of suck im in for if thats what is decided. i would be in for like 10a i think.

ps trail directory wiki is not working so i cant look it up myself

what is sussex branch? honestly i have no idea what kind of trails are allamuchy or round valley so give me an idea what kind of suck im in for if thats what is decided. i would be in for like 10a i think.

ps trail directory wiki is not working so i cant look it up myself

sussex branch is the parking lot at the end of continental drive on waterloo road.

https://goo.gl/maps/uPp8vpQs7Rqz1XXdA

trails, well you'll be fine

1572531226573.png

some climbing, some tech, some descending - typical north jersey.

Back
Top Bottom