Fun Fridays 2019

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
alright friday is approaching quickly (but not quickly enough) who is coming?

jungle at say 0900? (or do we need to do 0930 for all you guys who just cant get out of bed in the morning???)

@Patrick
@rick81721
@sarcaro
anyone else?

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
roll call time, is anyone actually joining me?

maybe @Soundguy will come out of retirement?

bueller. . . . . . bueller . . . . . bueller . . .. .

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm really going to join this year! It's one of my many resolutions. I'm doing more gravel these days so I'm happy to take you on a tour of some Hunterdon dirt roads. Date, mileage, etc to follow.

hey @Mare45 , what happened to this theory? i think you made one ride this year (nassau in April IIRC)

Mare

hey @Mare45 , what happened to this theory? i think you made one ride this year (nassau in April IIRC)
Haha!! You are right about that. It's been a lot harder than I thought to get off on Fridays. When do you want to do gravel? Let's make it happen in November.

Mare

@shrpshtr325 shoot!!! Totally forgot this semester I have a class on Friday mornings. Duh!! Probably cause I just have to observe so it's not high on my list of responsibilities.

That being said, how about a weekend???

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Clearly I need to be more specific :) How about a Saturday or Sunday? Or will that be banned from the Fun Friday thread?

is saturday or sunday actually friday?
i could call the day we go anything you'd like, but you'd still be at work....until you tell them that they are interfering with your happiness.
millennials seem to get this to work. :D

----------------------------

10 miles of jungle goodness today. complete with brake drag, on a rigid fat bike....
did some TM things. rode hard. even broke Bill's tire.

Tanks! 46F start...

1571427045133.png

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
is saturday or sunday actually friday?
i could call the day we go anything you'd like, but you'd still be at work....until you tell them that they are interfering with your happiness.
millennials seem to get this to work.

----------------------------

10 miles of jungle goodness today. complete with brake drag, on a rigid fat bike....
did some TM things. rode hard. even broke Bill's tire.

Tanks! 46F start...

View attachment 108415

yea that tires dead, i found 2 more knobs completely missing. That bring my kill count on tires for this year up to 4, two 29x3.0 Xr2, 1 maxxis rekon(29x2.6) and 1 nobby nic(29x2.35).

i may need a second job at the rate im going. . . .

Top Bottom