Fun Fridays 2019

UPS still didn't arrive. They will by 8 tonight. AHHH!!!! In the mean time, I can't seem to get any work done today. He swats me if I try to get the papers I need.
WFH 2.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful bike! When is your first ride on it?

Mine didn't show :( UPS claims they were here and left a yellow note on my door. I was sitting in the driveway playing with bikes all day (I mean working from home) and they didn't show, nor is there a yellow note so they said they'd come back and nothing. Ahhhh! Just venting.

Anyway, @notcho, how serious are you about a road ride next Friday? :) Would @shrpshtr325 be in or only if seriously no cars?

first ride will be at lunch one day this week (i have training mon tues so probably wed).

im not a huge fan of road rides soooo there will be some persuading needed (ok ALOT)

first ride will be at lunch one day this week (i have training mon tues so probably wed).

im not a huge fan of road rides soooo there will be some persuading needed (ok ALOT)
How many miles, hypothetically, would you do? :) I am going to try and WFH again next Friday and if so, I will do a lot of persuading then!

Anyway, @notcho, how serious are you about a road ride next Friday? :) Would @shrpshtr325 be in or only if seriously no cars?

I’m very cereal... but this Friday won’t work as I’ll likely be away. I am off work and planning to be home on 8/16 tho. Roads by me (boonton kinnelon montville rockaway) aren’t too bad with cars. I was thinking a good 3+ hour maybe 50 miler with 4000-5000 feet of climbing would help us better enjoy the beers that might be hiding in my fridge.

I know @Patrick needs some elevation training so he’ll be in.

I’m very cereal... but this Friday won’t work as I’ll likely be away. I am off work and planning to be home on 8/16 tho. Roads by me (boonton kinnelon montville rockaway) aren’t too bad with cars. I was thinking a good 3+ hour maybe 50 miler with 4000-5000 feet of climbing would help us better enjoy the beers that might be hiding in my fridge.

I'm currently at elevation...and will be until the sourlands ride 8/11.

1564801777652.png

8/16 is not A scheduled fun Friday. Unless I get bored at work and decide intake off....?

8/16 doesn't work for me either. Then the following Friday begins the Cranks weekend. I am in for a loop like you described sometime though! :)

maybe you should set it up as a geocaching type scavenger hunt . . . . hide cans (empty of course, warm beer is bad) along the route and make us find them based off cue cards(cache descriptions) and gps coordinates . . . . ya know. to 'motivate' more people to join.

Back
Top Bottom