Fun Fridays 2019

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@JimN think the trails will be workable? or do they need overnight to dry out to be fun? i know what damp rocks in mooch are like . . .

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@mattybfat reports to just go for it after the rain stops. stuff on the mountain is bullet proof.

1566567366526.png

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@JimN think the trails will be workable? or do they need overnight to dry out to be fun? i know what damp rocks in mooch are like . . .

Yeah, I was just coming here to say we should probably do Stephens instead. I'm not ready for wet rocks at Allamuchy again yet.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, I was just coming here to say we should probably do Stephens instead. I'm not ready for wet rocks at Allamuchy again yet.

thats probably a good idea, as long as we have something thats reasonable and ridable itll be fun.

Patrick

Staff member
candy ass/rollie pollie loop. !! ok jk.

so the stephens part on the west side of waterloo rd? we can ride through the earthworm lot from the camp, hit the tow path, then up orange?

Mare

Damn it! I got here at 1 cause I figured I'm not doing your option 1 ride. Option 2 sounds feasible

Patrick

Staff member
Damn it! I got here at 1 cause I figured I'm not doing your option 1 ride. Option 2 sounds feasible

we waited for you . :D

hope you had a good loop

-------------------------------

Fun was had when @JimN proposed a pre-ride of his intermediate MTBNJ team lead groupie through Stephen's on Cranks Saturday.
Got it dialed in with @shrpshtr325 calling some of the turns.
Once again I have to hold on for dear life. Def feeling it, def was fun!

There is a music festival at waterloo, so it was nice coming over some of the rises to entertainment......

Patrick

Staff member
Bump for the Sourlands!

I need to be out at 11:00 - so earlier is better for me.

Looks like it is going to be cold out!

Top Bottom