Free tires and rims

sundaydoug

If anyone ever has tires like this to get rid of the Mt. Allamuchy Scout Reservation could use them for their mtb program. They have 26, 27.5, 29, and some 26" fat bikes.

I have a pile of 27.5" used Maxxis DHF/DHRII/HRII in my basement. Like probably a dozen tires with various tread life left. How should I go about sending them to Mt. Allamuchy Scout Reservation? I'll happily box them up and send them.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Stopped by on my way to work and grabbed a few. Thanks for the hook up @Soundguy
Awesome! There's a good chance they have punctures but a lot of them still had tons of tread left... just throw a tube in there and rock on.
If anyone ever has tires like this to get rid of the Mt. Allamuchy Scout Reservation could use them for their mtb program. They have 26, 27.5, 29, and some 26" fat bikes.
That was my original plan. We got down to the wire to turn the keys to the house over and I realized I never dealt with the pile of tires in the garage. I don't even know if garbage will take them. I'm glad at least one person saw this in time to grab some!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Awesome! There's a good chance they have punctures but a lot of them still had tons of tread left... just throw a tube in there and rock on.

That was my original plan. We got down to the wire to turn the keys to the house over and I realized I never dealt with the pile of tires in the garage. I don't even know if garbage will take them. I'm glad at least one person saw this in time to grab some!

Let me know if they're still there your 5 minutes from me and I have tires to donate as well

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I have a pile of 27.5" used Maxxis DHF/DHRII/HRII in my basement. Like probably a dozen tires with various tread life left. How should I go about sending them to Mt. Allamuchy Scout Reservation? I'll happily box them up and send them.

How do we go about doing this?

DanBrodeen

The address is 750 Waterloo Road, Stanhope, NJ 07874. Put ATT: Mtb program
I can notify the camp ranger to look for the box. Will be awesome to get real tires on the camp bikes.

Thanks!

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Let me know if they're still there your 5 minutes from me and I have tires to donate as well
I won't be going back over there. They were probably picked up by garbage this morning unless they don't take tires... I know recycling centers actually charge for tires. Feel free to go look. I didn't want to just throw any of that away but it got missed on move out and I had to get out of there.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I won't be going back over there. They were probably picked up by garbage this morning unless they don't take tires... I know recycling centers actually charge for tires. Feel free to go look. I didn't want to just throw any of that away but it got missed on move out and I had to get out of there.

I'll be dealing with the same shit in a few months already did a dumpster

Top Bottom