fox float rp23 du bushing replacement

No noticeable play with the needle bearing kits?
None if installing the correct inner sleeve . The kit comes with 3 sizes if I remember and you really need to get the tightest inner race in to avoid play but totally worth it . I'm a suspension nerd and I definitely recommend these bearing kits

None if installing the correct inner sleeve . The kit comes with 3 sizes if I remember and you really need to get the tightest inner race in to avoid play but totally worth it . I'm a suspension nerd and I definitely recommend these bearing kits
Yes same here. And having calipers to figure the size is recommended.

First kit I bought had the three inner races. Second kit had only one...

Not sure if they figured out their tolerances or what.

First kit I bought had the three inner races. Second kit had only one...

Not sure if they figured out their tolerances or what.

If it's working fine, whatev, but I would shoot Chris an email. He's responsive/would get you what you need, especially after laying out the money.

If it's working fine, whatev, but I would shoot Chris an email. He's responsive/would get you what you need, especially after laying out the money.
Luckily whatever one they sent me worked. If I recall the original came with a middle size, and a "+" and "-".

The last kit whichever one they sent seemed to fit without play.

Installed the rwc kit, it came with 3 sized sleeves. Huge difference in small/medium bump compliance.

The rebound was always ran wide open and felt slow, now it's 1 click from slowest setting and feels perfect. Amazing how much friction the stock plastic bushings create.

:thumbsup:

Installed the rwc kit, it came with 3 sized sleeves. Huge difference in small/medium bump compliance.

The rebound was always ran wide open and felt slow, now it's 1 click from slowest setting and feels perfect. Amazing how much friction the stock plastic bushings create.

:thumbsup:
Thanks for the update. I need to check my rebound settings. My rear shock seems way soft. Maybe I need more air.

Back
Top Bottom