Farewell Chris Schilling

I can't think of anything useful to say, just that you'll be missed and I am so sorry for your families loss. Keep pedaling in Heaven Chris.

So sorry to hear this. I did not know him that well but he seemed to have had a very big impact on everyone around him. My condolences to his family.

Rip Chris ...way too young.im sure your looking over all us and still sweeping group rides like always.

Condolences to the family and friends of Chris. I did not know Chris, but feel as if I got to know a little of him and his spirit from all the things everyone else has written. Just shocked and saddened by this news.

Our deepest sympathy and prayers for the Schilling family. We have been truly blessed to have shared a small part in something that Chris enjoyed so much. Our family will miss him and whenever we ride Chris will be with us in our hearts
Ride on Chris

I too only met Chris a few times but seemed like a very nice and humble dude. He obviously impacted many lives, my condolences to all those grieving right now.

Back
Top Bottom