Farewell Chris Schilling

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It is with an incredibly heavy heart that I write this post. His sister has just announced the news on his Facebook profile.

"Christopher Schilling died peacefully Sunday evening in the presence of family.

We are thankful for the outpouring of support from so many - the Downtown Crew of lifelong friends, Home Depot co-workers, Beachwood Bicycles, MTBNJ, JORBA, friends, and neighbors.

We will have a celebration of his life in the near future."

Godspeed to you my friend. You will be sorely missed in the bike community. You will always be in our hearts.

Incredibly sad news.
It was an honor to know him, and will follow his lead on the trails, and in life.

I am so incredibly sad. He was a genuinely nice person who clearly has left a giant hole in the world of all the people who knew and loved him.

Hey Chris
I am sorry that we never met but you will be remembered as a mtb hero. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I have had every emotion overwhelm me, he was a true soldier in the cycling presence of our community. There is a true emptiness in my heart. My condolences to the family and you will be sorely missed my friend.

Godspeed Chris Schilling!

Back
Top Bottom