ESC Mt Creek Enduro

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was going to come out and heckle, but apparently it's my anniversary 🙄

I still haven't raced a Creek enduro.... the last 5 races have all landed on a day that I have work or family obligation. Wahhh.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
"Hey babe, I need you to tie this cowbell around your neck, climb that mountain, and shake around for a couple hours..."

What could go wrong?

a little late in the game but regular cowbell, and anniversary memory gift.

also, you can't race. you need to cowbell with her, and cheer on the team.
sorry, forgot that part.

maybe go apple picking instead?
The donuts are good this time of year.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
In , no way ill be able to ride Fri, will just ride any new stuff Sat and bluphoria with some of the classics couple times . I can't deal with some of those longer transfers a day before racing

Andypowerful

In , no way ill be able to ride Fri, will just ride any new stuff Sat and bluphoria with some of the classics couple times . I can't deal with some of those longer transfers a day before racing
I'm going tomorrow. I was going to ride some of the stages to gauge whether or not I could race but most likely just stick to marshaling.

Over the Bars

What time does this usually wrap up on Sunday. I was planning on going to creek on Sunday but i didn't know anything about this. I just looked aND saw the weekend after is the downhill finals all weekend there as well

Andypowerful

What time does this usually wrap up on Sunday. I was planning on going to creek on Sunday but i didn't know anything about this. I just looked aND saw the weekend after is the downhill finals all weekend there as well
Only some stages use bike park trails, most are off mountain so you should be fine to just go and ride. The races usually end around 1:30-2:00 anyway.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Enduro doesn't effect the park too much. The DH finals will though. I'd go this weekend if you are between the two....

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was going to come out and heckle, but apparently it's my anniversary 🙄

I still haven't raced a Creek enduro.... the last 5 races have all landed on a day that I have work or family obligation. Wahhh.
Never mind race.... Have you even ridden a bike since Blue?

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Never mind race.... Have you even ridden a bike since Blue?
twice...for a total of maybe 8 runs down. I had a really bad reaction to the antibiotics after the Blue crash, then started a new job, then moved into an apartment..... it just hasn't been my year for biking. Hoping to take a few Friday's off and milk the rest of the season.

jvrock

Anyone have a list of trails being used for the race stages? From what I have gathered it looks like Legion, Utah, Asylum and Frog pond for stage 4. That's all I know.

Top Bottom