ESC Mt Creek Enduro

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Looks like Retreat, come out on that rock roller, then dip into Utah. Also looks like it finishes into Frog Pond which can only mean one thing...... THE DEATH SLAB.
Frog pond has been rough this year...it's gonna be SO bad after the rain rolls through.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Stage 4 is an old DH trail from the wooden start gate, down near top of Waterboy and you will pedal across the ski trail to Utah trail.

Goodluck everyone racing.
yeeaaaaah! I was wondering if they'd use the start ramp to drop into Retreat. That's awesome.

Id_rather_be_skiing

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Everything was really good today, line got a little long at times. Did the enduro stages, some challenging sections. Good luck to the racers everything will be nice and wet in the morning.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rode stage 4 this morning and went OTB on the second rocky drop of Utah. Broke my helmet visor and cut up my shin purty good.
Sorry to hear man, hope to see you tomorrow

4 is definitely gnarly, but bluephuria like destroyed... I definitely like 4 better

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pretty slick conditions out there... Unfortunately I crashed at the top of stage 2,pulled my hamstring and had to drop out....butttt

Huge congrats to @Meatball Mia! First time racing pro and took the win!! Ask her to lend you money next time you see her

20211017_161647.jpg

@graveyardman67 got 2nd in the not quite over the hill class @V-Dub took 3rd

20211017_161329.jpg

Top Bottom