El Zoller's Summer Giveway

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
DOS boletos for Boston/Styx at the PNC Arts Center on Sunday August 10 (7:00pm) have "magically" appeared in my hands today
(Section 101, Row 9, Seats 32, 34, pretty nice seats)

I am not going, since I should be p00ped after riding my bike all day.

So, I'll give these tickets to the 5th caller....or in this case PMer...:D

Of course, if you want to throw something (hint--> Cerveza) as a token of appreciation I certainly wouldn't mind :p.

I guess I can mail the tkts tomorrow. Anywhere in NJ is a 1 day delivery, isn't it?

Last edited:

sixseven

that looks like a fun one, at least the Boston part of it! Still considering the Journey/Cheap Trick/ Heart show later this month.
It would be great to hear that Rockman guitar sound arena sized though...I am outta town that day so cant make the call!

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
bump.gif

this is weird....nobody wants FREE stuff?
forget the beer...forget the 5th PM....make it NEXT CALLER....;)

I didin't know Boston & Styx were that lame :D

walter

Fourth Party
I cant believe the new singer from Boston was selling nails and screws at Home Depot a few short months ago

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I cant believe the new singer from Boston was selling nails and screws at Home Depot a few short months ago
Yeah, neither band has the "real" singer intact.

This is kind of a funny thread in and of itself: Bands with "imposter" vocalists-
*Boston
*Journey
*Styx
*Skid Row
*Foreigner

Who else?:hmmm:

sixseven

Van Halen had that tampon head Sammy Hagar for years. Talk about imposters... I think the Cars did a tour where there were actually NO original members.
Going to see any of the bands you listed is like going to watch karaoke on big scale.
Styx would be a hard sell even with the original singer!:p

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i wish i had checked the weather before i passed the tickets off. we went. it drizzled jusssst a little bit. but it still would have been cool to sit a little closer. decent concert though. although nothing to write home about.

Top Bottom