EHT Nature Reserve

BonsaiMTB

Did a ride with Marc Friedman Esq. who heads the Nature Reserve Park in EHT, NJ. He lead the ride which encompassed about 5 miles and never hit the same trail twice. Before and after the ride we talked about there plans for expanding and reconfiguring some trails to make for a better loop. They seem to know what they want and are making plans to make it happen. I informed him off IMBA and JORBA and he said he would be in touch with both orginizations for more support and direction. This gives some info on the Park www.ehtgov.org/NatureReserve/index.cfm

Marc Friedman and a group of trail users are meeting at the Nature Reserve this Saturday morning 10/5/2013 for trail clean up and marking out new trails. Anyone who's interested...I hope to see you there.

Trail maintenance day went well...cleared a half mile section of trail with a brush hog and made a few new connecting trails to lengthen the main loop. Looking forward to putting in a few new trails to increase the overall length of the main loop....when finished, its should be very nice :)

Yes that's the one. Its relatively small, but not bad for only being 5 minutes from my place. Have you ridden there much?

Never ridden there, only drive by on my way to Home Depot. I have been mostly riding Belleplain lately because it is the shortest drive from my house in Upper Twp. I will have to check it out once my football coaching commitment is done.

Never ridden there, only drive by on my way to Home Depot. I have been mostly riding Belleplain lately because it is the shortest drive from my house in Upper Twp. I will have to check it out once my football coaching commitment is done.

I've only ridden the first section of Belleplain...It was nice. I hope to get out there soon to do the whole thing. By any chance do you know a guy named Stuart Smith? He lives in South Dennis Twp. He's a great guy and helped us with building the Estelle Manor trail. He MTBikes Belleplain often as well.

I've only ridden the first section of Belleplain...It was nice. I hope to get out there soon to do the whole thing. By any chance do you know a guy named Stuart Smith? He lives in South Dennis Twp. He's a great guy and helped us with building the Estelle Manor trail. He MTBikes Belleplain often as well.

Don't know Stuart Smith. I have only seen one other biker on the Belleplain trails since I started riding them in 2012.

Back
Top Bottom