Earthquake!!

Wobbegong

My office just shook. Pretty wild feeling!! Never felt an earthquake before. Couldnt imagine a severe one....

Bridgeport, CT

Last edited:
I am in Flanders and I just felt that too. My house was shaking for about 20 seconds.

If you post that you felt it, let us know where you are located.

I felt it pretty good and it lasted a while too! I didn't know what the hell was going on so I was looking out the window for giant trucks going by or something. Apparently no trucks!

I am in Flanders and I just felt that too. My house was shaking for about 20 seconds.

If you post that you felt it, let us know where you are located.

i felt it. i'm in succasunna.

Last edited:
All the gophers popped up in my cube farm and let out a collective "WTF" with various phraseology. Pretty neat, I suppose...hope no one is hurt.

Willowbrook Mall, Wayne, Apple Store. Everything was rocking and rolling and nobody else noticed the store windows and all the monitors shaking. Clueless people.

Quake?

I felt it pretty good and it lasted a while too! I didn't know what the hell was going on so I was looking out the window for giant trucks going by or something. Apparently no trucks!

Are you talking about the earthquake?:hysterica

Yes, felt the quake. Skyscraper was shaking, everyone evacuated and flew down the stairs.

Downtown- World Financial Bldg

I'm in mount olive and we evacuated the building for 20 min or so. The temblor got me with my pants down...literally

I'm in mount olive and we evacuated the building for 20 min or so. The temblor got me with my pants down...literally

I was just about to post about pinching during the quake. Must have been eerie to finish up and pop out to an empty building :hmmm:

Willowbrook Mall, Wayne, Apple Store. Everything was rocking and rolling and nobody else noticed the store windows and all the monitors shaking. Clueless people.

Clueless people? You expected more from people shopping for apple products?
:popcorn::popcorn:

Clueless people? You expected more from people shopping for apple products?
:popcorn::popcorn:

Hah! The whole time I'm in there writing my post I'm hearing you beatch about your iPhone. I'm there because Chris slammed his phone on a table(kid related irritation) and messed the internal antenna. So they update the OS and send me to get a new sim card before they consider replacing it. So I say, "BTW, the battery life sucks on mine" and they hand me a new phone. Brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom