Does anyone want to ride one day during the week?

I'm going to try and lead some week day ladies rides over the next few weeks. Most likely Waway or Jungle after work. I'll post up a few days before. :)

Ladies, I hope to ride Jungle Friday around 3:00 if anyone wants to tag along. If you have not been to Jungle, it is pretty rocky.

Ladies, I am meeting a few other ladies at Allaire today at 6pm if you wanna join.

Beginner pace. Expect this to be a very relaxed easy ride.

Dudes are welcome too :D

Ladies, I am meeting a few other ladies at Allaire today at 6pm if you wanna join.

Beginner pace. Expect this to be a very relaxed easy ride.

Dudes are welcome too :D

Dang - wish I had seen this one yesterday! Would have loved to join you for a ride!

New to NJ and looking for Ladies rides

Hi. I am new to NJ and looking into to riding during the week and weekends. I live in the Bergen County. I can only go after work so around 6 pm. Allaire is too far for me during the week but over the weekends I can go pretty much anywhere.

Thanks a bunch - S

Weather permitting, I hope to do a ladies intermediate ride at Waway on Tuesday morning. We are shooting for a 9:30 meet at Cherry Ridge Rd.
:)

Was hoping to be there for this, but weathers looking nasty so far..will see what the morning brings.

Yes, weather not looking great. If it is raining or super saturated I may not go, but I will post back up in the morning. :cry:

Looks like we will be doing something like this every friday, but will most likely be changing locations each time. I may possibly post them here:
http://www.meetup.com/Central-NJ-Mountain-Biking/
plus I can always shoot ya a text ;)

hello, i plan to attend tomorrow at six mile and hopefully bringing a friend. (Keep meaning to join this meet-up, but it won't let you without a pic and I'm never on the right PC when I think of it:confused: Deena

Hi. I am new to NJ and looking into to riding during the week and weekends. I live in the Bergen County. I can only go after work so around 6 pm. Allaire is too far for me during the week but over the weekends I can go pretty much anywhere.

Thanks a bunch - S

Hi S, I am a beginner also and always looking for ladies for ride with. I live in Clinton and there is nice beginner trail in High Bridge. Might be a little bit of a ride for you, but worth the trip I think (at least once to check it out). http://videotrailreviews.com/trails/2012/12/nassau-trail-nj/. Post up if interested in meeting and then we can message for the details. Deena

Hi Patti, would be nice to see you again. I'm planning to go to six mile tommorow night. Hope you are enjoying the summer. Deena

Hi Deena !! I've been squeezing in occasional road rides, but can't wait to get back on the trails. I'm going to be looking out for some weekend rides in Sept... Also, I'd love to lead a ride in Deer Park near me that would be social & beginner friendly, so hopefully see you soon !!

Hi drob - sorry it took me sometime to reply. I should be totally settled at my place now and start riding more frequently. Next weekend I will be traveling ... but would be available On Tuesday if anyone is interested in riding after work?

Beginner level ish :)

Hello ladies. I'm in Morris county and I work in Clifton. I just started getting out on my bike again this summer. Met some great people & had lots of fun. The Allaire beginners ride is so much fun and helped me get over some fears ( eek a root!) :)
But, now that we are starting to lose the evening light I would like to find some people to ride with up north. I'm still learning, a bit slow but willing to try anything.
I teach so can be ready to ride at 4 or 5 depending on the park.
I'd love to set up some regular weeknight rides.

Last edited:
Weekdays rides

Hi ithinkican,

I work in Fairfield and live in Glen Rock / Ridgewood border ... I'd like to ride during the week, but I can't leave work too early. I probably could try to leave work one day earlier. Do you have lights?

Since I just moved to NJ I do not know the trails, what about you?

Let me know I'd love to ride.

Thanks
S

Hello ladies. I'm in Morris county and I work in Clifton. I just started getting out on my bike again this summer. Met some great people & had lots of fun. The Allaire beginners ride is so much fun and helped me get over some fears ( eek a root!) :)
But, now that we are starting to lose the evening light I would like to find some people to ride with up north. I'm still learning, a bit slow but willing to try anything.
I teach so can be ready to ride at 4 or 5 depending on the park.
I'd love to set up some regular weeknight rides.

Back
Top Bottom