Dickerson Mine Preserve Conditions

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Which parking lot is it? I saw "gravel", but somehow that's not ringing any bells.
Same road as the Beach but before the Beach. The rock has not been there for months and was not there when i rode on Wednesday

Cassinonorth

Remembering Marty is so so good. Great work everyone.

The tree over the bridge on yellow is unavoidable at this point.. if I had my saw I would've trimmed it back a bit.

gmb3

JORBA.ORG
Dusty goodness today and looks like new yellow got a nice haircut recently. There's a tree down right above the gravel lot when you turn right onto white. i did what i could with my folding saw and it's passable but could be removed.

TommyF

Was out for an early AM ride today, storms knocked down a lot of small branches, tree down on yellow by the new bridge. The road up from the gravel lot is washed out pretty good in some spots too. Rain must have come down pretty hard!

3MTA3

Was out for an early AM ride today, storms knocked down a lot of small branches, tree down on yellow by the new bridge. The road up from the gravel lot is washed out pretty good in some spots too. Rain must have come down pretty hard!
Thanks for the update. It will probably not be until sometime next week that I can get out there, but hopefully folks can clear some of the small stuff while they are riding between now and then.

Big Al

I rode Thursday. It was hot as balls. Plenty of sticks, as @TommyF mentioned. Kicked a bunch off. Took a branch to the face going down Orange (bike's ok tho). I thought the trails were in pretty good shape. Good times for my only second time being there and the first time on my own.

gmb3

JORBA.ORG
Just rode Marty's today and it's all good except tree down toward the beginning that needs a chainsaw. Looks like it's been there awhile due to the well burned in ridearound

3MTA3

Just rode Marty's today and it's all good except tree down toward the beginning that needs a chainsaw. Looks like it's been there awhile due to the well burned in ridearound
I was there late afternoon and cleaned up that tree along with some other stuff.
AE54EBA1-F4D9-44A8-BDA4-0519E58D0378.jpeg
7E35AA07-809D-4D1A-904E-81278EC9A0EF.jpeg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions