diablo

I told you, I got to loosen up before the race ;)

for me, no sense in pre-riding the muddy hell that I will ride over and over and over again Sat & Sun. ;)

You know at this point, I'm leaning against a pre-ride because it really doesn't seem to make sense to do any additional mud laps.

Buuuuuut, this has nothing to do with Diablo.

Just rent all of the stuff there - it saves you trying to carry all of it from the parking lot.

So Jake, name the day, oh thread-pappi.

working on that. bizness is hectic the next coupla weeks but maybe next friday? if not then it's gonna be a weekend in sept.

is there any special cool downhiller type clothing i need? maybe a knicks jersey or something? :D

Jake you will need full gear(body armour) and you won't be able to get down in aday let alone hit the big stuff...........remember good dad and husband??

If anyone decides to give Diablo a try on Labor Day (Sept. 3), by all means say hello to my crew and I if you'd like to make a couple runs together or have us guide you to a trail you're looking for.

Me (Mike): Matte Khaki Giant Reign, Black 661 Helmet
l_ef4cd8da5f8a0704a49e4103290d1ab8.jpg

Bryan: Paprika Red Iron Horse Yakuza, CF 661 Helmet
l_ad176d78c098649f7a700e8e5c9f54a4.gif

Ryan: Polished Silver Santa Cruz Bullitt, Blue/White Giro Helmet
l_a7f3fbbff5d356b68818da7b91758d33.jpg

Bobby: Red Specialized Big Hit, Red 661 Helmet
l_e71f945b5cc4bd6d669b75836e48902a.jpg

We love meeting new people on the mountain! And if you're nice we might even let you steal some Cheetos at lunch time.

Jake you will need full gear(body armour) and you won't be able to get down in aday let alone hit the big stuff...........remember good dad and husband??

i do remember that stuff brett...you fawker! btw, where is my AO info??

but i have big hit mentality on the brain from almost 20 years snowboarding. not to mention the ice in my veins from...eh, nevermind.

it's all chinese downhill from here. :D

I want in

Can we make this a Mtbnj Diablo day thing? I did a couple half day passes when I was working on the bridge constructin down the road. It was Awesome. I did okay at the US Open, but they don't open that course except for the race. Post the day that would work.

i didn't realize the response that would come from this...i'm sorta shocked...but happy too. lends some cred. to the fact that maybe we will need a DH/FR forum? this week i'll call the folks up there and see if we can't work something out in terms of an mtbnj.com day. or something. i'll have to look back though this thread but it looks like there were about 10 people who chimed in.

If anyone decides to give Diablo a try on Labor Day (Sept. 3), by all means say hello to my crew and I if you'd like to make a couple runs together or have us guide you to a trail you're looking for.

Me (Mike): Matte Khaki Giant Reign, Black 661 Helmet
l_ef4cd8da5f8a0704a49e4103290d1ab8.jpg

What's up Mike, I've seen you on the mountain before, like going into Alpine and stuff we should ride together...

i didn't realize the response that would come from this...i'm sorta shocked...but happy too. lends some cred. to the fact that maybe we will need a DH/FR forum? this week i'll call the folks up there and see if we can't work something out in terms of an mtbnj.com day. or something. i'll have to look back though this thread but it looks like there were about 10 people who chimed in.

good luck getting any sort of deal the one guy who runs the place loves to hold money, and not let go. ;)

thanks. if you know him, maybe you can make the introduction? PM me and let me know.

Maybe Pinkshirt isn't the one to make a proper introduction, seeing as how he's recently been banned by Mtn. Creek management. ;)

In my experience organizing groups of NYCMTB riders for days like this, it's not worth the trouble to save each person $5 off a lift ticket. Getting everyone together at the ticket counter with signed waivers is not an easy task, and everyone HAS to sign a waiver to get their lift ticket. Much easier to just set up a canopy / grill / cooler in the parking lot that people can congregate at, then let everyone buy their own lift tickets...

J bog looks like the only person even close to prepared from the pics.Jake just call me and we'll work something out.Diablo exists because of 3 people and I'm one.I'm sure i could at least get all the rental stuff set aside and reserved for ya............

Back
Top Bottom