Denver rider in NJ Sept 28 & 29 looking to ride

COmtb

Hello, my name is Rich Straub. I am a Denver based rider and will be in New Jersey Sept. 28 & 29. I am hoping to ride Allaire State Park on Sept 28 and Hartshorne/Huber Woods on Sept 29. I would like to meet up with local riders to show me around the trails and would be happy to return the favor if you ever made it to the mile high city.

I will need to rent a bike and would like to do that near Sea Girt or Little Silver/Highlands. Any suggestions on that would be appreciated too. Thanks.

My cell# 303-596-7661

Welcome to New Jersey not sure about the Bike rentel but what time on friday were you thinking on hitting allaire plus what class of a ride would you want? if I am not working I can give you a friendly paced tour of the park post up a time I am sure you can find a guide...as for Hartshorne there are a bunch of people that know that park as well..

I may be able to provide a tour as well as a bike to borrow. Let me check with my other half and my calender. It would have to be early in the day though. Let me know if you are interested. Sorry, but the bike would be only for the ride at Allaire, and not Hartshorn :(

Thanks for the replies. I ride a large (19"), and I think I would want to ride early morning both days. I'm in town for a wedding, so I have a rehearsal dinner friday night, and the ceremony on Saturday. I'd like to do a 2-2.5 hour ride if possible both days. Thanks!

Post up or PM me as this date comes closer. Might be around for Hartshorne on Sat morning.. too early yo tell yet..

I have a shop in Asbury Park(north of Sea Girt. South of Little Silver) called Second Life Bikes - we've got a plethora of bikes here and we might have something here that will suit you to borrow for the weekend. It might not be the fanciest/latest of bikes but something that will work for those trails. If you are in town prior to Saturday, stop in during the week.

Kerri

sent a PM, may not be able to loan the bike as my hubbie blew the rear brake on his bike, but we can still give you a tour that morning.

Hey-- Just wanted to say welcome to the East coast..I'm North Jersey so can't help ya. You will have a great ride either way. Lot's of great peeps on the site as well as great riding here. Enjoy your stay.:)

Back
Top Bottom