decals

They Look great! Im thinking ill pick up a few sets. I guess Ill wait on the final say of how things will be done. Or is that it? Doesnt matter to me, i love em.

jerseys would be sweet. Im in on em. How about a whole kit if were thinking of going that way? I just picked up a new princeton university kit from giordana and its pretty sweet. Wasnt too expensive either.

decals look bad ass, cant wait to get some, I'd be down for some jerseys as well.

great job

Great job.

Stupid question time - does the sticker have the goo on the front or the back? I ask coz I'd prefer to stick it on the inside of my car window so would need goo on the front of the sticker.

About the shirts, someone mentioned quality, wouldn't you be able to purchase your own blank shirt of the quality you want and then have the image screen printed on? Say 10 people commit to by shirts, the cost of the screens and ink is factored out for 10 people to cover costs. Those 10 buy the shirt they're comfortable with and send it in to be printed - voila, a shirt you like with the logo you love!

If more than 10 people buy shirts then perhaps a kitty is started to collect funds for a summer bbq or something.

Back
Top Bottom