Dear Mr or Mrs Dog Walker

FatTaco

Dear Mr or Mrs nice dog walker:

Please stop letting your dog shit in the middle of a multi use trail.

Yours truly
The guy with your dogs shit all over his legs again

Thank you

Reactions: roc
Maybe @bigW can talk about the elephants in India :D

yeah - ongoing issue. and the 'bag it' thing is dumb too. that is a city park law that makes
no sense in the woods.

Second trail dog and both are/were shy shitters, they go off trail behind a tree. Funny when you have the good luck of finding the right trail Companion...

Equestrians are worse. i dont understand why dog walkers need to pick up after their dogs but 10lbs of horse poop in the middle of the trail is fine

...because you would need a wheelbarrow...horses can poop while moving, the rider may not even know the horse actually pooped. Also kind of unpredictable, when the horse wants to go...it goes. I don't see carrying the horse poop back to the trailer realistically feasible.

...because you would need a wheelbarrow...horses can poop while moving, the rider may not even know the horse actually pooped. Also kind of unpredictable, when the horse wants to go...it goes. I don't see carrying the horse poop back to the trailer realistically feasible.

Yeah but because you don't know doesn't fly in traffic court so why let it work here

yea not buying the "i didnt see it so im not responsible" idea. if part of using the trails is keeping them nice for the next person to use and you can control or clean up after you use them dont use them at all. its getting pretty bad at allaire lately on the trails and even mounds of it by the trees in the parking lot.

https://www.workinghorsetack.com/Catch-It-Manure-Bag-Horse-Diaper-p/bb2cb.htm

I hike with my dogs every weekend and not once have I ever seen them poop on the trail. They always go off to the side. Didn't train them to do it, they just seem to know.

While you’re at it, could you please have your dog on a leash, EVEN IF ThEY ARE “FRIENDLY”!!

...and while you’re at it get rid of that stupid extendable leash thing because if you just let your dog run ahead 20-30 feet it’s worse than being off leash cause it will snag me off my bike like a tripwire.

...and while you’re at it get rid of that stupid extendable leash thing because if you just let your dog run ahead 20-30 feet it’s worse than being off leash cause it will snag me off my bike like a tripwire.

And while you're at it, also get rid of the stupid harness and use an actual collar so that you can actually CONTROL your untrained dog.

Back
Top Bottom