dead or alive

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Do you have a trainer sitting anywhere in you crib that may be giving you and excuse to not ride outside by tempting you with season 3 of Glee and all the warm comforts of home? Send it to me and I'll smash it for you...FOR FREE. For serious, I'll kill that thing Pulp Fiction style son.

You can come to my house and ride mine. I'll ride the rollers next to you and yell at you.

So you don't want me to bust them into pieces? I'd rather we ride outside and you yell at me or better yet I'm getting an iPhone friday can you make a Pod cast? I'm not sure Ben's voice is strong enough but I know for a fact he WILL push buttons with words so if you could get a Pro Wrestler to record it I'm in.

I have one that I only use during cross season to warm-up, you can borrow it. Every time I sit on it I can feel my testicles get smaller.

-Jim.

Every time I sit on it I can feel my testicles get smaller.

-Jim.

lol...for warming up before a CX race its a good thing to have but alone in a living room for an hour on one would drive me bat shit crazy.

Pearl and I were joking about this last night and I figured I'd share but I do appreciate the offers to use trainers. IMO I think it would quickly become a chore

lol...for warming up before a CX race its a good thing to have but alone in a living room for an hour on one would drive me bat shit crazy.

Pearl and I were joking about this last night and I figured I'd share but I do appreciate the offers to use trainers. IMO I think it would quickly become a chore

yeah, but aren't you training this year? Eating your veggies and riding the trainer are apprently part of the game.

onions and peppers count (especially when they are surrounded bu oil, steak and cheese), so you should be fine
I am safe then.

Does lettuce and tomato count (especially when they are surrounded by taco beef, hot sauce and jalepenos)?

I miss you walter.

I am safe then.

Does lettuce and tomato count (especially when they are surrounded by taco beef, hot sauce and jalepenos)?

I miss you walter.

Iceberg lettuce and pale orange tomatoes probably do not count. When you surround them with that other stuff, you are going backwards.

Back
Top Bottom