Darkness 909

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The link does not work for me. I get "File damaged & can not be repaired". I also try thru the USACycling website & came up will nothing. Please a little help.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There's another link on this site that goes directly to Bikeway.com. In fact Kirt, I think you originally posted it. Beats the hell out of me where though.

Nimrod

909 is a great place to ride, one of my favorites.

Tim's a great guy, and I had the pleasure of getting a tour of 909 from the master himself.

Shaggz

A strong 7
I have really been struggling with the decision to go this year. It is either the 909 or Zion - :hmmm:

C.Puncher

909 man!

This race is awesome. Last year it rained, which kept alot of people away.
It was still awesome. Some dudes came on a tandem dressed as Gordon's Fishermen. They were serving up ladels of chum from a bucket. It was some adult beverage with chunks of fruit.
The course was rippin fast and fun. Highly recommended.:D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
hhhmmmm. campsites: $13, cabins: @$50. anyone up for a sleepover? just in case we accidentally consume some beverages that are certainly not permitted on site?

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
Was thinking about racing the Diabloween DH race that day. Wonder if the wife will mind if I take both bikes, and race DH during the day and XC at night? ;)

ryderX

JORBA Luddite: KVSP Bulldog
JORBA.ORG
It's wee bit of a long drive for one 9 mile lap, or did I read the description wrong ?

xc62701

It's an awesome time! I know it's short but it's fun. Have a blast and kill it on the course and then kick back by the fire with some chum punch. It's a great time. I hope to see more out there this year.

ryderX

JORBA Luddite: KVSP Bulldog
JORBA.ORG
kris, it's costume encouraged. anonimity is like a free pass to be an asshole. :getsome:
Who said that ? I can't place the voice though the outfit looks a bit like a "matching ballerina tutu"
:rofl:

Nimrod

My brother in law's back yard is the 909 park.

must talk to wife. she should visit her brother