Course ?? / Pre-Ride

EABODS

Your department chair just called...

Thank you, for the spelling lesson. As for Holland Mountain, Ahhhh fond memories of that serpentine road. Well least I was not on my bike on that road someone could get killed going that fast. :rofl: <--rolling on the floor laughing

Peace EABODS:)

-r to the f CS

Goldberg wants you to get off of this site and get to work. VTSD is considering legal action against bonefish for starting this site and distracting you from all that exciting math.:confused:

CrossAddict

Bottle

old school? hell, i drank outta that very bottle not six months ago. :D

I meant the graphics on the bottle are old school.

They go back to the Bike Tech Pro Team of 1997-98. The bottle was a component to each racers recovery ritual, and sometimes pre-race pep juice.

-rf

CrossAddict

Haha

Goldberg wants you to get off of this site and get to work. VTSD is considering legal action against bonefish for starting this site and distracting you from all that exciting math.:confused:

It's my lunch and I'll do as I want S a D. :(:):D

Thanks for the lovely note. xoxo

-rf

EABODS

New FOX rolls in tomorrow

I guess you meant envied ?

haha

No I meant "evied" it's Old English for envied. Actually, the "n" wasn't added to that word until the Ottoman Turks invaded the Isle of Eretria in 1592. It's a long story, I'll have to start a thread about it.

B a D MF

CrossAddict

No I meant "evied" it's Old English for envied. Actually, the "n" wasn't added to that word until the Ottoman Turks invaded the Isle of Eretria in 1592. It's a long story, I'll have to start a thread about it.

B a D MF
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice retort. Please provide me with your sources that proves that line was not a load of BS.

peace and love

-rf

Top Bottom