Course ?? / Pre-Ride

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No no, that isn't me with the dog. Although I know the guy and will pass the message on.

The new piece of singletrack is super short. Just really a link between two different trails, so maybe the route will be a little different this year.

Cool.

Not sure how they could fit that in, to be honest. It would be quite a change to work in that little amount of trail. Since it also ends on the fire road yellow, it would mean adding more fire road and probably taking away singletrack.

The only way I could see is if they took you down the rocky washed-out trail then right back up that new piece. But that seems a stretch.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
IF they were to do it the "old" way (as in the best way, the 2005 way) it would be super easy. bang a right onto that section right at the top of yellow, float down that singletrack, bang a left at the bottom, climb that to teal and go!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
IF they were to do it the "old" way (as in the best way, the 2005 way) it would be super easy. bang a right onto that section right at the top of yellow, float down that singletrack, bang a left at the bottom, climb that to teal and go!

What I'm suggesting would be exactly that, but in reverse. Though given the 2 directions it would be better to go down the ST and up the crappy climb.

That new trail doesn't begin on yellow though. That section is part of the way down the teal trail. So it would be yellow-teal-new ST-up rocky climb-teal.

But from the sounds of it, the course is the same. Having said that I don't entirely buy it.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I'll be over there Sunday somewhere around 8-9am if anyone's down for some fun;)

-Jim.

EABODS

Graveyard Bikes

Dear Cross-Addict

Beware: I saw you at the top of every climb on Saturday. While you are burning out I am slowly riding into form; and my arms are straight unlike Christman's. I will catch you. You cannot win forever.

EABODS CS

CrossAddict

dear Graveyard

I did see someone following me up the climbs on 17a in NY. I took it easy up the first climb and only passed a few cars going up. After greenwood lake you were still there so I blasted up the climb and only slowed going up when I had to brake for the corners. I waited at the top to see if you would follow so I grab a waffle cone, took a seat, and put out the 'eagle eye' for you. I caught a glimps of you as you sputterd by all black and blue(jersey colors not physical colors). Don't worry EABODS have plenty in the tank to keep it up. Keep trying and good luck in your endevors;)

peace, love, and MTBing:)

-rf

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hmmm...another graveyard guy and he throws bill under the bus too? Who could this be???

Do you partake in the ritual de lo jager?

Dear Cross-Addict

Beware: I saw you at the top of every climb on Saturday. While you are burning out I am slowly riding into form; and my arms are straight unlike Christman's. I will catch you. You cannot win forever.

EABODS CS

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Dear Cross-Addict

EABODS CS

Ooooooooo...Watch out Roger, he's gonna get you:rofl:

-Jim.

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Uh... Yeah, like watchout or something.:D

I think most people would agree, Roger only need look straight ahead; and don't get in his way.

EABODS

Boneyard Jake, Cross-Addict

"Endeavors" is spelt this way. And you couldn't lose my 23-year-old SAAB on Holland Mountain Road on Friday....I at least take some solace in that.

EABODS- Boonton High Class of '93

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
"Endeavors" is spelt this way. And you couldn't lose my 23-year-old SAAB on Holland Mountain Road on Friday....I at least take some solace in that.

crawl outta splitrock lately? :D

CrossAddict

Thank you, for the spelling lesson. As for Holland Mountain, Ahhhh fond memories of that serpentine road. Well least I was not on my bike on that road someone could get killed going that fast. :rofl: <--rolling on the floor laughing

Peace EABODS:)

-r to the f CS

Top Bottom