Course ?? / Pre-Ride

CrossAddict

I'll be riding lewis morris tomorrow (unless it pours) around 4:00pm on 5/22. I don't know the course, but I figure doing some loops might be a good idea to get used to the place. Any ideas on how the course is going to run? :hmmm:
Thanks in advance for any available help.

-rf

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We've heard it's going to be the same as last year, but I'd expect them to use that new piece of single track they built as well. I'm sure norm will chime in with the trail colors

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Go that way -->

REALLY FAST.

If....something...gets in your way....

Turn.

Show up Sunday morning we should be there.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Are the trails going to be ok today? We've taken a lot of rain lately.

Anyone?

CrossAddict

Bagging LM Today

I went out riding on the road yesterday and my side (ribs) still hurts a bit. :( Due to the rain and my physical condition I'll be staying away from LM today. I was thinking that maybe we wouldn't get this much rain, but it poured up by me (vernon). I'm sure the trails need to dry out a touch before being ridden. Just my thoughts on the situation. O'well maybe next week ???

-rf

B

biker967

Lm

The lewis morris course is a little longer than they typical race. It is really not too technical but the laps are slightly longer, that is, if it is set up the same as the past two years.

It is a great place for spectators because of all the picnic tables and grills right by the start/finish. So bring those beers.

~the liberty cycle guy (steve)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The lewis morris course is a little longer than they typical race. It is really not too technical but the laps are slightly longer, that is, if it is set up the same as the past two years.

It is a great place for spectators because of all the picnic tables and grills right by the start/finish. So bring those beers.

Oh OH! Really? The guy with the dog named Pepsi?

I kindly ask that when you ride, yield to the people climbing.

If it's not you, then forget I mentioned it.

Thanks.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Thanks.

wow, there's a lot of love in this post. is that the lion king theme song i hear off in the distance?

CrossAddict

Bag LM 5/22 & ON w Jefferson(MD) 5/23

It's not lewis morris, but it is close to home. I'll be riding with the blazing EABODS @ 3pm. Sweet sunshine and singletrack:D. O'yeah !! 2+ hours.

Peace,

-rf

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Quote:
Originally Posted by biker967

Thanks.

And if it is you, I think you need to bring the beers and I'm sure everything will be forgiven.:D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well, if he shows up with Coors I'm not going to be too happy about it...;)

B

biker967

No no, that isn't me with the dog. Although I know the guy and will pass the message on.

The new piece of singletrack is super short. Just really a link between two different trails, so maybe the route will be a little different this year.

Top Bottom