couple things needed for beater build

walter

Fourth Party
I need a few things to finish up my build. Not looking to spend a bunch, willing to trade for beer or small amounts of cash. Lemme know.

31.6 seat post.
a seat to go on the post, I suppose
26 in mtb tires, something in the 2-2.2 range
v brake levers, something like avid speed dials

Like I said, trying to keep it cheap. Id be willing to drive to you or meet somewhere for pick up. Thanks.

cheaps tyres

A pair new Michelin "HOT" tyres 2.5 but look less to me, wire rim $15 the pair I am in summt nj

I can give it to Dustin tomorrow, if that helps in any way. He can give it to his brother and you can go eat something?

i got a stock WTB Saddle that i took off my SS. It's been sitting in my barn so there's some bat poop, feral cat pee and a spider nest on it. It's all yours if you want?

i got a stock WTB Saddle that i took off my SS. It's been sitting in my barn so there's some bat poop, feral cat pee and a spider nest on it. It's all yours if you want?

Certainly pal, whats yer plans for the weekend? Maybe we can meet up somewhere?

I probably got some tires in that range with about half life to them.
Yours for the taking.
If you want let me know and I'll check stock and let you know when I might be down your way.

If capers saddle doesn't have enough cat pee on it I have a spare WTB hanging around also

Certainly pal, whats yer plans for the weekend? Maybe we can meet up somewhere?

Going to Allamuchy tomorrow. And I'll be kayaking near Barnegat on Sunday. BTW, the saddle isn't as bad as I make it sound. It's just dirty.

I probably got some tires in that range with about half life to them.
Yours for the taking.
If you want let me know and I'll check stock and let you know when I might be down your way.

Definately, thanks. Shoot me a pm when ya can see what ya got and we can set something up. I have no problems driving to meet ya.

If capers saddle doesn't have enough cat pee on it I have a spare WTB hanging around also

You riding anywhere this weekend?

how much for just the bat poop and the spider nest?

Did you take a look at the clearance?

Yeah, I'm working with a Klein with beefy seat and chainstays, I dont think anything with too high of volume will work. I remember when I owned the bike 10 years ago barely getting by with 2.2's.

Back
Top Bottom