Chromag Rootdown - Industry Nine - M/L $2350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, well when it comes to real tech, you can take my Fatboy from my cold, dead hands. But for normal trails up north, I think it would be fun to change it up sometimes. I also have a second fat bike in my basement that's been waiting about a year to get built, so it's not like I won't still be fat biking.

Word, I'll hit you up in a few weeks if it doesn't sell. I'm not around the next couple of weekends and can't make it down there during the week. I'm up in Parsippany near where 80 and 287 cross and work from home with flexible hours if you happen to be in the area. I'll also be down in Asbury Park on Aug 27th if we can work out a meet up, but I'll have the wife which complicates things a bit.
I may be headed to the suffern NY area Tuesday, it would be a mid morning deal so I will be cruising the parkway to 287 most likely

I may be headed to the suffern NY area Tuesday, it would be a mid morning deal so I will be cruising the parkway to 287 most likely
Kidding aside, if you work out the payment you could drop the bike off at my place in Ringwood if it's not too out of the way, @JimN can pick it up anytime. Not my size so it's safe.

Kidding aside, if you work out the payment you could drop the bike off at my place in Ringwood if it's not too out of the way, @JimN can pick it up anytime. Not my size so it's safe.
Similarly, I am in Wyckoff, off 208 which is off 287 not far from Suffern. I swear I won't try it out at High Mountain before handing it off to @serviceguy who will handoff to @JimN . It will have less ass than @Paul H NYC bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom