- One Up dropper
- Industry Nine Boost Hubs laced to Alloy Stan’s flow rims
- 29x2.5 Maxxis Rekon tires
- SRAM 12 speed drivetrain
- Chromag saddle
- Avid Code brakes
- Custom made frame bag
- Raceface Carbon bars

Just moved and this is a bit much for where I live. This is a medium/large frame (tweener size), which is awesome because most mediums are too small for me and larges too big. I am 5’10” with a 30” inseam and it fits like a glove.

Frame will also do 27.5x 3.0’s

Zero issues, ready to ride. Bike lived it’s life at Allaire. No cracks, dents damage or issues. Wheels have less than 150 miles on them and are straight and true.

$2750 picked up in Tuckerton.

May trade for a medium carbon speacialzed fat boy bilt to the hilt but not in a hurry to do so as I have another fatty.

3B454023-5E24-4463-8E76-8A26D4D6F857.jpeg6C7B6422-7C34-40F0-81F0-A009C1BEF6A7.jpegFD2F00F2-887F-4BF7-9E67-0CF12CCC4442.jpeg026567F3-580B-4517-A88B-A0C7F85942A6.jpeg

Last edited:
How is it possible for somewhere to be more flat and boring and sandy than Allaire?

I'm somewhat interested in a bike like this, as my fat bike is overkill for most trails. I don't suppose you'll be driving up to North America any time soon?
Not really. If I am it is during work hours and i have minimal free time

Oh, look over there, hell my be frozen over!

Lol, well when it comes to real tech, you can take my Fatboy from my cold, dead hands. But for normal trails up north, I think it would be fun to change it up sometimes. I also have a second fat bike in my basement that's been waiting about a year to get built, so it's not like I won't still be fat biking.

Not really. If I am it is during work hours and i have minimal free time

Word, I'll hit you up in a few weeks if it doesn't sell. I'm not around the next couple of weekends and can't make it down there during the week. I'm up in Parsippany near where 80 and 287 cross and work from home with flexible hours if you happen to be in the area. I'll also be down in Asbury Park on Aug 27th if we can work out a meet up, but I'll have the wife which complicates things a bit.

Word, I'll hit you up in a few weeks if it doesn't sell. I'm not around the next couple of weekends and can't make it down there during the week. I'm up in Parsippany near where 80 and 287 cross and work from home with flexible hours if you happen to be in the area. I'll also be down in Asbury Park on Aug 27th if we can work out a meet up, but I'll have the wife which complicates things a bit.
Hey, I'll be in Mexico on 8/28 until 8/31, is that south enough to underground this bike before @JimN changes his mind? Sorry, getting bored waiting for a bunch of things to get fixed in work plus covid....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom