Chimney Rock Wed 10/15

Panhead

Heading over to CR for my first time. Looking for a good loop or someone to lead. Probably looking at 10-15 miles. Heading out around 2:30.

Heading over to CR for my first time. Looking for a good loop or someone to lead. Probably looking at 10-15 miles. Heading out around 2:30.

I ride there every Wednesday...Juat a little later than your start time...4pm if you can wait that long

Hit up CR today, only rode the red and blue trails due to time but had a blast. Kind of like LM and MD. After a month off the bike my lungs weren't to happy but they came around pretty quick. C-bone held up with the fork locked out going to give it a few more weeks before I'm back on the rigid. next time I have an afternoon to kill I think it will be a 6 mile/CR day.
Oh yeah- where is this Chimney Rock rock?

Last edited:
Hit up CR today, only rode the red and blue trails due to time but had a blast. Kind of like LM and MD. After a month off the bike my lungs weren't to happy but they came around pretty quick. C-bone held up with the fork locked out going to give it a few more weeks before I'm back on the rigid. next time I have an afternoon to kill I think it will be a 6 mile/CR day.
Oh yeah- where is this Chimney Rock rock?
Thats a Great question, i looked it up and couldnt find anything. haha

Other side of where you were Panhead, across Chimney Rock Road.

Had a good ride this afternoon at chimney Rock. Thanks to Spencer, Mike, Warcricket, Manny and Woody for going easy on me. Does anyone know how many miles we rode tonight?

Scott

I did enjoy indeed but very loose conditions :(

Scott: Man what are you talking about you did fine! I felt spent!

yea ate that up with a rigid no less and a 90's 26er :drooling:....

I like his style tho hehe

Who'd have thought...just be a stubbord tightwad for long enough, and eventually your old junk becomes 'stylish'.:hmmm:

Chimney Rocks are perfectly ripe & tasty this time of year - who can resist eating at least a few?!

That was Good Times yesterday! Good to meet (or re-meet) you guys - I'll definitely try to get out of work early on Wednesdays & link up with y'all more often...

Who'd have thought...just be a stubbord tightwad for long enough, and eventually your old junk becomes 'stylish'.:hmmm:

Chimney Rocks are perfectly ripe & tasty this time of year - who can resist eating at least a few?!

That was Good Times yesterday! Good to meet (or re-meet) you guys - I'll definitely try to get out of work early on Wednesdays & link up with y'all more often...
Or come later... just remember a light in case you get stuck with a mechanical and end up in the woods after dark.

Rerun

Anyone want to do a rerun of last Wednesday? Start riding around 5:30, it gets dark quick and we need to wrap up by 30 mins past sunset according to the rules. You will need a light for these dusk conditions, and especially if we get delayed due to a mechanical or two. It's going to be cool that time of night so be prepared to keep moving at a decent pace.

Anyone want to do a rerun of last Wednesday? Start riding around 5:30, it gets dark quick and we need to wrap up by 30 mins past sunset according to the rules. You will need a light for these dusk conditions, and especially if we get delayed due to a mechanical or two. It's going to be cool that time of night so be prepared to keep moving at a decent pace.

today or tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom