Chimney Rock Conditions

sloppy

Great conditions for pruning briars, clearing leaf dams & nicking puddled areas. On foot.

Good to go at the rock today? Haven't been since last year!

Marc- word is its good to go with a few wet spots here & there. Heading over in a bit myself to see 1st hand. Maybe i'll see u out there.

Conditions 3/30

Conditions are good!!! Tacky in many spots & a bit dusty in others. Still some mud in the normal spots & a few random puddles but overall very good.

I heard from a good source the conditions are still good to go

I went by the trail heads on Newmans, CR Road & Gilbride & things looked good. Probably just the same usual wet spots.

Not perfect but it's rideable. Most trails are nice and tacky, with the usual wet spots. However the connector from Gilbride to the ball field trails were pretty sloppy and the orange climb was also very wet. Didn't ride lower blue, figured that would be a disaster. Tomorrow will probably be much better.

Also there's a major blow down on one of the blue trails. Not sure if it's new or a Sandy leftover, as I haven't been on that trail in a while

Attachments

• Tree.JPG
    Tree.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 176
Also there's a major blow down on one of the blue trails. Not sure if it's new or a Sandy leftover, as I haven't been on that trail in a while

It's a new one & it sure is big. Rangers are aware of it. They had training this week so very shorthanded. Should be taken care of this week. Thanks.

Went out on the trails hiking today with my girlfriend and the dog. Conditions were good, little muddy in very few spots which I thought was weird since it hasn't really rained. Also saw someone left a set a keys on the fence on the far end of the lot near the toilet. It was only 2 silver colored keys with a LED light on it, looked like an EMS keychain of some sort if anyone is looking for them.

Hit the Blue Trail and it was pretty dry except for the lower Blue. I don't normally hit Washington Valley, but I was pressed for time this morning and decided to take my dog out for a quick ride.

I'm normally ride 6 Mile and noticed it Washington Valley doesn't have as much "flow". At first I wasn't really feeling it, but I started to dig it as the ride went on. This is much closer to my house and I would be interested in heading out with someone that knows the trails here.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions