Carvin/Kiesel custom geetar for shredding

$1,200. That's a good price.
Stop fucking with my emotions. I had decided not to sell it, now you bring this post back up the week I'm dealing with thousands of dollars in moving costs.... I still don't want to sell, but I could get real desperate real quick.

Stop fucking with my emotions. I had decided not to sell it, now you bring this post back up the week I'm dealing with thousands of dollars in moving costs.... I still don't want to sell, but I could get real desperate real quick.

If you don't sell it to me, some assclown will buy it and play Nickleback and I'll be forced to buy the new Charvel DK24 in pink.

It is fuckin spotless.

Those pictures like from 20 years ago when he bought it. Poor thing has been crying itself to sleep in a dark case every night, probably rusted solid. Fish aren't meant to be in a box kid.

Reactions: w_b
If you don't sell it to me, some assclown will buy it and play Nickleback and I'll be forced to buy the new Charvel DK24 in pink.
I have that new Charvel DK24 and the color is called Burgandy Mist even though it is an awesome shade pink. I love it. The neck makes you feel like you're cheating.

It is a close match. My daughter's room became my music room again after she moved upstairs. Never repainted.
Nice. Looks like its the same color in that photo lol.
These guitars are nice, played a few in the shop. Too skinny of a neck for my preference though so didn't take one home.

Nice. Looks like its the same color in that photo lol.
These guitars are nice, played a few in the shop. Too skinny of a neck for my preference though so didn't take one home.
The neck is the reason I bought it. I like the compound radius and I didn't care that it was pink but I really like the color now. It's not as thin as the Wizard neck Ibanez Jem that I had - way too thin and flat for me.

The neck is the reason I bought it. I like the compound radius and I didn't care that it was pink but I really like the color now. It's not as thin as the Wizard neck Ibanez Jem that I had - way too thin and flat for me.
Nice. Roasted maple necks feel awesome too. I need a fat neck for my big paws lol

Back
Top Bottom