Carvin/Kiesel custom geetar for shredding

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I will cry if this sells...but I need your moneys.

$1650/obo

This is technically a Kiesel, it was built under Jeff Kiesel’s administration, but I had them put the Carvin logo on because it’s classic 80’s shred and thought it might add value some day. It may actually be the last Carvin ever built...they removed the option like the next day.

Anywho.... Swamp Ash body With one piece swamp ash top, antique ash treatment, neck through 5 piece neck (blanking on wood atm), Kiesel Lithium pickups ?, graphtech Floyd tremolo with acoustic saddles (the acoustic saddles are so dope), dual outputs for running stereo amps, Kiesel locking tuners, angled headstock for murdering bass players. Includes hard case. Currently setup in Drop C with strings that are too light for drop C. Will tune up to standard before sale unless you’re into that kinda thing

Guitar is in mint condition. Literally not a single mark that I can find. It lives in its case and has never left my living room. I’ll post the build sheet with exact specs and some better pictures later...

B035761C-D8AE-4C31-8099-DEC6407A42D0.jpeg02209664-2E40-4308-BAB6-DA13147D1616.jpeg255D05C7-F415-4ECF-8CEA-259639E4AD80.jpegB4383662-56A6-4186-A217-81B153D77346.jpeg

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
You play an 8 string guitar? If that’s true I’m out of the loop and the seven string didn’t just fade away it grew another string.

I have all. My main guitar is a 7 string but it barely gets used these days.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
This is the guitar of destiny. It was forged in fire by Satan himself. You will automatically become a guitar god.

great, now i have a jack black video running through my head.....something to be said about comedic rock.....or whatever that genre is called.

Top Bottom