Cars, it's electric! Do Do Do

THATmanMANNY

The battery was 175. Appt was going to be a week later so I just zipped to Lawrence and picked up the battery. I think it’s $40 for their labor for this. I’m glad I did it though I found some misaligned tabs. I’ve also done the S battery in the past. Similar work

It’s the age. The battery is 5.5 yes old. (Yes a IcE 12V would probably last longer) The car is 13k miles. We bought it with 3k miles! private sale.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It’s the age. The battery is 5.5 yes old. (Yes a IcE 12V would probably last longer) The car is 13k miles. We bought it with 3k miles! private sale.

battery wholesaler i buy my batteries from say 4 years average life, my last one in the truck went 5.5, then again my old challenger went 7 so usage has a big effect.

Kaleidopete

My Caravan was having electrical problems in December 2015, the shop put in a used battery they had just as a test.
That battery is still in there and fine!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Elon says it might actually be coming this year.....

ede483e0-f1cc-11ea-af7f-61e29cd82e9f

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Elon says it might actually be coming this year.....

ede483e0-f1cc-11ea-af7f-61e29cd82e9f
Just need waivers for bumper requirements, pedestrian safety requirements and headlight/taillight requirements.

I'm sure there's people to buy one over a Rivian or F-150 Lightning, but not sure it's really that many. But Hummers sold well for awhile.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just need waivers for bumper requirements, pedestrian safety requirements and headlight/taillight requirements.

I'm sure there's people to buy one over a Rivian or F-150 Lightning, but not sure it's really that many. But Hummers sold well for awhile.
I feel like alot of people will be selling their allocations.

im sure there has been a more hideous looking vehicle made, but im having a hard time thinking of one. The new pep boys hub caps are a nice touch.

rick81721

Lothar
I feel like alot of people will be selling their allocations.

im sure there has been a more hideous looking vehicle made, but im having a hard time thinking of one. The new pep boys hub caps are a nice touch.

I don't know about that, I kinda like it. Has an F117 Nighthawk vibe. I really hate rounded corner SUVs - like that Land Rover Defender I posted a pic of the other day. Now that was hideous.

ebarker9

There's definitely a faction of people that has always wanted to see the weirdest concept cars produced without having to modify them to actually work as cars. I'm sure they're excited about this.

JPark

I don't know about that, I kinda like it. Has an F117 Nighthawk vibe. I really hate rounded corner SUVs - like that Land Rover Defender I posted a pic of the other day. Now that was hideous.
Maybe it has stealth technology so you don't get speeding tickets because the cops can't get radar on you :p

Top Bottom