Car-spotting thread

kdebello

Shitty body shops like this are why I have such car-OCD. I'm so glad I dumped the GTI and grabbed the GLI. I'm calling my salesman tomorrow to ask him if Helen Keller works at the body shop they use.

I was wondering how long it would take them to fix it and get the pictures up. I wonder how low they'll go on the price. I thought they had it for $24k and change when they had the stock photo up.

Last edited:

mfennell

Uh, body work is done by feel - might want to pick someone else......:)
unless ya got poopy paint, which doesn't show on my poopy monitor.
Yeah, it might suck but I don't see it either. If it's the color match, I went to their site and they either have an awful camera or don't know how to use it. In some interior shots, the door frames look green!

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
it's the driver side facia to fender gap that's larger than the pass side

Thank God someone else sees it! I also just noticed they pulled the PPF off the driver's side headlight (it was scuffed) but didn't replace it. It looks different than the passenger side headlight in the head-on photo.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was wondering how long it would take them to fix it and get the pictures up. I wonder how low they'll go on the price. I thought they had it for $24k and change when they had the stock photo up.

I would imagine $22,500 to $23,000? It's not CPO but it still has 56 months/62,000 miles left on the factory warranty. They gave me $20,500 and put probably $1200 into it.

rick81721

Lothar
Thank God someone else sees it! I also just noticed they pulled the PPF off the driver's side headlight (it was scuffed) but didn't replace it. It looks different than the passenger side headlight in the head-on photo.

I saw it but compared to the GT350, especially after I took the front bumper off - looks fine!

Dingo

Nice day for cruising.

I was at NAPA in Chester finally returning the dead battery to get my core deposit back. While I was in the car with the radio on and AC I heard a rumbling behind me. Sure enough turned around and saw this beauty pulling in. I think it’s around 74-75 had a 350 badge on the side but it has some major rumble and that sweet clunky sound coming out the back.

Funny enough he was returning a battery core too.

View attachment 129017
that's '70 to '73 with round tail lights. '74 had flat wrap around tail lamp and the small rear window, 75-up had larger rear window.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
WOW that sold tooo fast....
It's one of those things where you can second guess yourself that you priced it too low, but I had enough people come look at it and knew that I got a decent price. I'm sure the guy won't lose money on it, they have been talking about the chrome bumper C3s being the next ones to spike for 15 years, so sooner or later it will happen!

Last edited:
Top Bottom